Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Puzzle in Hit on Russian Spy: How Did Attackers Get the Nerve Agent?

On Friday, March 16, 2018 at 9:14:49 AM UTC-4, BurfordTJustice wrote:
Should be no great mystery to solve...oh wait....
all the usenet "experts" do not work for the government.
perhaps one or two could go volunteer for a day???

trader/bod/poo/todal you game?

Puzzle in Hit on Russian Spy: How Did Attackers Get the Nerve Agent?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/puzzle-...ent-1521192600

It was developed in Russia, Putin regularly arrests, jails or kills people
who challenge him in any way, so, what's the big mystery? The big
mystery is why Putin is Trump's buddy. When an interviewer presented the
above facts to Trump, his response was that "we've killed a lot of people too".
So much for Trump's view of America and how great we are. So, the question
remains, what is the real nature of the relationship between Trump and Putin?
And note that disgusting remark by Trump was made when he was running and
the trumpets just said it's all swell, normal, elected him anyway.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/16/2018 10:15 AM, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

What about your girl's death list?

http://mobile.wnd.com/2016/08/clinto...riguing-cases/