Posted to alt.home.repair

Default In joint statement, world leaders agree Russia behind nerve agentattack on former spy

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/03...ormer-spy.html
--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/15/2018 at 6:45:30 AM, Bod wrote:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/03...ormer-spy.html

It is time to slap down the Russians. Seize foreign assets belonging
to Russian nationals, pull all credit card merchant services out of
Russia, Amex, Visa, Mastercard, etc., stop purchasing Russian natural
gas and oil, etc.

The Russians are little bullies. They need to be put in their place.
Make life uncomfortable for Russian citizens because of the actions of
their government and they will change their government.

It is VERY unlikely Trump will approve any substantial punitive actions
against Russia. It would be very awkward for Trump to injure the teat
from which he suckles.

--
"In matters of conscience, the law of the majority has no place."

"Truth Sounds Like Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth"
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, March 15, 2018 at 8:45:35 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/03...ormer-spy.html
--
Bod

I thought Trump did it. Don't tell me that you're changing your mind. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, March 15, 2018 at 9:45:35 AM UTC-4, Bod wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/03...ormer-spy.html
--
Bod

And by weekend Trump will likely be saying we don't know who did it,
could be some 300lb fat guy did it from his bed.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 15 Mar 2018 14:08:36 +0000 (UTC), "Dove Tail"
wrote:

On 3/15/2018 at 6:45:30 AM, Bod wrote:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/03...ormer-spy.html

It is time to slap down the Russians. Seize foreign assets belonging
to Russian nationals, pull all credit card merchant services out of
Russia, Amex, Visa, Mastercard, etc., stop purchasing Russian natural
gas and oil, etc.

The Russians are little bullies. They need to be put in their place.
Make life uncomfortable for Russian citizens because of the actions of
their government and they will change their government.

It is not likely that much of that will happen since much of the
Eurozone depends on Russian energy. They are building, or recently
finished a pipeline into western Europe that bypasses Ukraine just to
get them out of the mix. I also doubt the typical russian citizen
really cares what happens to a spy in the UK. They may be happy that
he died. Even if they had a fair election Putin probably still wins.
He is pumping up the nationalism that always seems to work to rally
the voter in hard times (whether that is Hitler, FDR, Churchill or
Trump).
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/15/2018 08:13 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Thursday, March 15, 2018 at 8:45:35 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/03...ormer-spy.html
--
Bod

I thought Trump did it. Don't tell me that you're changing your mind. o_O

Trump was busy collapsing the FIU bridge...

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, March 15, 2018 at 9:49:25 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 03/15/2018 08:13 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Thursday, March 15, 2018 at 8:45:35 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/03...ormer-spy.html
--
Bod

I thought Trump did it. Don't tell me that you're changing your mind. o_O

Trump was busy collapsing the FIU bridge...

I remember when everything was President Bush's fault. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Guilty Monster