Old March 13th 18, 10:18 PM posted to alt.home.repair
Default I wiped my hard drive

On Tue, 13 Mar 2018 13:34:09 -0700, Checkmate

Checkmate! In article ,

On Mon, 12 Mar 2018 12:56:35 -0700, Checkmate wrote:

It's easier to multi task with Win 7, because everything is just a tab-
click away. My Surface Pro has a tiny little 12" screen, and I get all
****ed up trying to switch between different windows, then having to
pinch or expand and scroll to try to read everything, and then where
did the last window go? I haven't got the hang of trying to keep a
bunch of windows open and switch among them. All this swiping and
scrolling and trying to figure out where things are when I need them is
nowhere near as easy as it was in Windows 7. I should just sell the
****ing thing before a newer one comes out.

That's why the Android OS is superior. All the open
windows become immediately displayed stacked up in
shrunken form with the simple click of the lower left
side of the touch screen. There is a *back* touch
area on the lower right that takes you back one previous
screen at a time. The middle physical button takes you
to the home screen. Very logical and intuitive.

I thought Win 10 would have something logical and simple like that...
so where do all the other windows go, and how do you keep track of them
and get them back?

I don't understand why anyone went from 8 to 10 if you are not running
a tablet.