Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Early voted today

In Texas you can't vote for another party's candidates. Several democrats were asking the poll workers, what do we need to do, all the candidates they want to vote for are Republican? They were told a call would need to be made changing their party to Republican, then they can vote as Republican.

These voters were of Mexican heritage.

MAGA vote Republican.

Posted to alt.home.repair

James Wilkinson wrote:
On Sat, 03 Mar 2018 00:09:44 -0000, Buck Rogers wrote:

In Texas you can't vote for another party's candidates. Several democrats were asking the poll workers, what do we need to do, all the candidates they want to vote for are Republican? They were told a call would need to be made changing their party to Republican, then they can vote as Republican.

These voters were of Mexican heritage.

MAGA vote Republican.

What are you on about? You vote for the party you want.
--
Kindly consume faeces and expire.

For presidential election you can vote for any party's candidates, but at mid term election you can only vote for your own party, you stupid British turd. I voted Republican and there were only Republican candidates to choose from.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On Fri, 02 Mar 2018 18:09:44 -0600, "Buck Rogers" wrote:

In Texas you can't vote for another party's candidates. Several democrats were asking the poll workers, what do we need to do, all the candidates they want to vote for are Republican? They were told a call would need to be made changing their party to Republican, then they can vote as Republican.

These voters were of Mexican heritage.

MAGA vote Republican.

"In Texas you can't vote for another party's candidates".
A damn lie.

Where are you from, you stupid Democrat?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/2/2018 7:21 PM, Buck Rogers wrote:

wrote:
On Fri, 02 Mar 2018 18:09:44 -0600, "Buck Rogers" wrote:

In Texas you can't vote for another party's candidates. Several

democrats were asking the poll workers, what do we need to do, all the
candidates they want to vote for are Republican? They were told a call
would need to be made changing their party to Republican, then they
can vote as Republican.

These voters were of Mexican heritage.

MAGA vote Republican.

"In Texas you can't vote for another party's candidates".
A damn lie.

Where are you from, you stupid Democrat?

Only in most state primaries can you vote for your parties candidates
and not the other party's. If you are talking general, you are full of it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 03 Mar 2018 00:21:10 -0000, Buck Rogers wrote:

James Wilkinson wrote:
On Sat, 03 Mar 2018 00:09:44 -0000, Buck Rogers wrote:

In Texas you can't vote for another party's candidates. Several
democrats were asking the poll workers, what do we need to do, all
the candidates they want to vote for are Republican? They were told
a call would need to be made changing their party to Republican,
then they can vote as Republican.

These voters were of Mexican heritage.

MAGA vote Republican.
What are you on about?* You vote for the party you want.
--
Kindly consume faeces and expire.

Stop quoting my sig.

For presidential election you can vote for any party's candidates,
but at mid term election you can only vote for your own party, you
stupid British turd. I voted Republican and there were only
Republican candidates to choose from.

What is "your own party"?* You vote for the person or party you wish.*
What kind of ****ed up system do you have over there?* You don't own a
party.* Do you have to pay rent on them or something?!* In the UK, you
get a list of candidates for any type of election, and you pick one.*
Nothing could be simpler.* Do they actually remember who you voted for
last time and you have to pick the same one?!?

* These are primary elections , where you choose which candidate from
your own party you want to run in the general election . Buck Rogers is
a ****in' idiot .

--
Snag
Ain't no dollar sign on

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, March 2, 2018 at 7:09:47 PM UTC-5, Buck Rogers wrote:
In Texas you can't vote for another party's candidates. Several democrats were asking the poll workers, what do we need to do, all the candidates they want to vote for are Republican? They were told a call would need to be made changing their party to Republican, then they can vote as Republican.

These voters were of Mexican heritage.

MAGA vote Republican.

I voted almost exclusively GOP until the Republican party was hijacked by that
despicable, bigoted, mental case Trump and the trumpets. Now I'm a single
issue voter, I will vote for whichever candidate makes removing Trump from
office more likely.
Posted to alt.home.repair

James Wilkinson wrote:
On Sat, 03 Mar 2018 00:09:44 -0000, Buck Rogers wrote:

In Texas you can't vote for another party's candidates. Several
democrats were asking the poll workers, what do we need to do, all
the candidates they want to vote for are Republican? They were told
a call would need to be made changing their party to Republican,
then they can vote as Republican.

These voters were of Mexican heritage.

MAGA vote Republican.
What are you on about?Â* You vote for the party you want.
--
Kindly consume faeces and expire.

Stop quoting my sig.

For presidential election you can vote for any party's candidates,
but at mid term election you can only vote for your own party, you
stupid British turd. I voted Republican and there were only
Republican candidates to choose from.

What is "your own party"?Â* You vote for the person or party you wish.Â*
What kind of ****ed up system do you have over there?Â* You don't own a
party.Â* Do you have to pay rent on them or something?!Â* In the UK, you
get a list of candidates for any type of election, and you pick one.Â*
Nothing could be simpler.Â* Do they actually remember who you voted for
last time and you have to pick the same one?!?

Â* These are primary elections , where you choose which candidate from
your own party you want to run in the general election . Buck Rogers is
a ****in' idiot .
--
Snag
Ain't no dollar sign on
peace of mind - Zac Brown

Well you're just a stupid Dindo and I don't care care what you think, snag that.

Posted to alt.home.repair

James Wilkinson wrote:
On Sat, 03 Mar 2018 00:09:44 -0000, Buck Rogers wrote:

In Texas you can't vote for another party's candidates. Several

democrats were asking the poll workers, what do we need to do, all the
candidates they want to vote for are Republican? They were told a call
would need to be made changing their party to Republican, then they
can vote as Republican.

These voters were of Mexican heritage.

MAGA vote Republican.

What are you on about?Â* You vote for the party you want.
--
Kindly consume faeces and expire.

For presidential election you can vote for any party's candidates, but
at mid term election you can only vote for your own party, you stupid
British turd. I voted Republican and there were only Republican
candidates to choose from.

I think you mean Primary, the election that selects who will run. Mid
term is often used for the elections between presidential elections.
That is when your representatives to the House run.
Posted to alt.home.repair

James Wilkinson wrote:
[...]

Buck is very confused.

Posted to alt.home.repair

James Wilkinson wrote:
[...]

Â*Â* These are primary elections , where you choose which candidate
from your own party you want to run in the general election . Buck
Rogers is a ****in' idiot .
--
Â* Snag
Ain't no dollar sign on
peace of mind - Zac Brown

Well you're just a stupid Dindo and I don't care care what you think,
snag that.

Â* You misspelled dindu ... and you're still a ****in' idiot . And if
you didn't care what I think you would not have responded .

--
Snag
Ain't no dollar sign on

Posted to alt.home.repair

Buck wrote:
In Texas you can't vote for another party's candidates. Several democrats were asking the poll workers, what do we need to do, all the candidates they want to vote for are Republican? They were told a call would need to be made changing their party to Republican, then they can vote as Republican.
These voters were of Mexican heritage.
MAGA vote Republican.

You're getting off track of the original post, which was about democrats switching to Republican, to be able to vote for the candidates they want to vote for.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Buck Rogers wrote:

In Texas you can't vote for another party's candidates. Several democrats
were asking the poll workers, what do we need to do, all the candidates
they want to vote for are Republican? They were told a call would need
to be made changing their party to Republican, then they can vote as
Republican.

That's not true, and those poll workers could be in trouble for telling
that to voters. There is no formal party registration in Texas. Any
voter can vote in either party's primary, but he cannot vote in a runoff
if he previously voted in the other party's primary.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gay ****** Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Sat, 03 Mar 2018 00:15:29 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

In Texas you can't vote for another party's candidates. Several democrats were asking the poll workers, what do we need to do, all the candidates they want to vote for are Republican? They were told a call would need to be made changing their party to Republican, then they can vote as Republican.

These voters were of Mexican heritage.

MAGA vote Republican.

What are you on about? You vote for the party you want.

Hey, Birdbrain! I'm looking foward to beating the **** out of you and your
several sockpuppets over at alt.english.usage today again! See you there!
LOL

--
Gay ****** Birdbrain on Feb 2nd in alt.home.repairs, 2018:
"Who cares? Politics are boring, **** off to a politics newsgroup. This
--
about Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL)
trolling:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 2 Mar 2018 19:39:26 -0600, Terry Coombs wrote:

* These are primary elections , where you choose which candidate from
your own party you want to run in the general election . Buck Rogers is
a ****in' idiot .

I know for sure that the troll you just replied to IS a ****ing (or rather
wanking) idiot. And so is everyone who keeps taking his well-known idiotic
baits!

--
about Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL)
trolling:
"He is a well known attention seeking troll and every reply you
make feeds him.
Starts many threads most of which die quick as on the UK groups anyone
with sense Kill filed him ages ago which is why he now cross posts to
the US groups for a new audience.
This thread was unusual in that it derived and continued without him
to a large extent and his silly questioning is an attempt to get
noticed again."
MID:

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, March 2, 2018 at 7:15:37 PM UTC-5, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sat, 03 Mar 2018 00:09:44 -0000, Buck Rogers wrote:

In Texas you can't vote for another party's candidates. Several democrats were asking the poll workers, what do we need to do, all the candidates they want to vote for are Republican? They were told a call would need to be made changing their party to Republican, then they can vote as Republican..

These voters were of Mexican heritage.

MAGA vote Republican.

What are you on about? You vote for the party you want.

This was a "primary" election, to decide who the candidates will be in
the real election. Each state's political party apparatus decides whether
it will be an open primary, in which anybody can vote for their candidates,
or a closed primary, where only people who declare themselves as members
of that party can vote for the party's candidates.

In Michigan, we have had primary elections with every possible combination
of closed and open, and some where one party used a caucus, which is a
third way of choosing candidates.

I suppose the parties in your jurisdiction simply put forward their
candidates, rather than having the voters select them?

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

Frank "frank wrote:

Only in most state primaries can you vote for your parties candidates
and not the other party's. If you are talking general, you are full of it.

He is full of it, period. Texas has open primaries: any registered voter
can vote in the Democratic or in the Republican primary (but not in
both, of course).

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 4:14:41 AM UTC-5, Neill Massello wrote:
Buck Rogers wrote:

In Texas you can't vote for another party's candidates. Several democrats
were asking the poll workers, what do we need to do, all the candidates
they want to vote for are Republican? They were told a call would need
to be made changing their party to Republican, then they can vote as
Republican.

That's not true, and those poll workers could be in trouble for telling
that to voters. There is no formal party registration in Texas. Any
voter can vote in either party's primary, but he cannot vote in a runoff
if he previously voted in the other party's primary.

Good work, very interesting. So the whole story sounds like BS. It also
seems rather suspect that even in a state with closed primaries,
if voters showed up and wanted to switch
parties to vote in a primary, that they would be told a "call would have
to made". You'd think the poll workers would have a form and signature
system right there. I don't understand what the purpose of a call would
be.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Mark Lloyd wrote:

It is likely that soon people will be voting for whoever is less like
Trump.

Considering Trump is a traitor and a moron, one can only hope that is
the case.

--
"In matters of conscience, the law of the majority has no place."

"Truth Sounds Like Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth"
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/03/2018 03:14 AM, Neill Massello wrote:

[snip]

That's not true, and those poll workers could be in trouble for telling
that to voters. There is no formal party registration in Texas. Any
voter can vote in either party's primary, but he cannot vote in a runoff
if he previously voted in the other party's primary.

I'm in Texas, and when I vote in a primary election I'm asked if I'm
voting Democratic or Republican. AFAIK, that's just for the current
election and they're not keeping any permanent record of it. There is a
box on the voter registration cards marked "Party Affiliation" but I've
never seen it filled in.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"The Boy Scouts of America maintain that no member can grow into the
best kind of citizen without recognizing his obligation to God." [Boy
Scouts of America, statement on membership form]

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/3/2018 8:32 AM, Neill Massello wrote:
Frank "frank wrote:

Only in most state primaries can you vote for your parties candidates
and not the other party's. If you are talking general, you are full of it.

He is full of it, period. Texas has open primaries: any registered voter
can vote in the Democratic or in the Republican primary (but not in
both, of course).

I was not sure when I said most states. Here in DE you have to be a
registered party member to vote in your party's primary. I knew others
were open.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/3/2018 12:43 PM, Dove Tail wrote:
Mark Lloyd wrote:

It is likely that soon people will be voting for whoever is less like
Trump.

Considering Trump is a traitor and a moron, one can only hope that is
the case.

Both you and our traitor are just as full of it as our OP.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Frank wrote:

On 3/3/2018 12:43 PM, Dove Tail wrote:

Considering Trump is a traitor and a moron, one can only hope that
is the case.

Both you and our traitor are just as full of it as our OP.

Good to know you are still reading my posts even though you claimed to
have kill-filtered me.

It's a shame your retorts haven't improved.

LOL!

--
"In matters of conscience, the law of the majority has no place."

"Truth Sounds Like Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth"
Posted to alt.home.repair

Mark Lloyd wrote:

I'm in Texas, and when I vote in a primary election I'm asked if I'm
voting Democratic or Republican. AFAIK, that's just for the current
election and they're not keeping any permanent record of it. There is a
box on the voter registration cards marked "Party Affiliation" but I've
never seen it filled in.

They keep a record, but its only restrictive effect is to prevent you
from voting again in the current primary or from voting in one party's
primary and then voting a few weeks later in the other party's runoff
election. That's what the "Party Affiliation" line on the registration
card is for: when you vote, it gets stamped with the name of the party
whose primary you voted in. Before the next (even numbered) election
year, you get a new registration card with a blank "Party Affiliation"
line and are again free to vote in either party's primary.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 3 Mar 2018 13:03:03 -0500, Frank wrote:

Both you and our traitor are just as full of it as our OP.

I said the OP was lying. That phucker called me a Democrat.
--
"The definition of a liberal, a liberal is somebody that doesn't care what you do as long as it's mandatory". -- Charles Krauthammer

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

-- Charles Krauthammer

I miss him. That surgery must have really bleeped him up. The condition he
is in doesn't lend itself to a speedy or successful recovery.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 3 Mar 2018 17:06:58 -0500, Tekkie® wrote:

Oren posted for all of us...

-- Charles Krauthammer

I miss him. That surgery must have really bleeped him up. The condition he
is in doesn't lend itself to a speedy or successful recovery.

Bret gives updates. Charles is one tough cookie.

Sure he will be back soon.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news

wrote:
[...]

That's correct.

So the big party bosses pick the candidates, not the people.

Not very democratic.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

I choose a party, not a person. Everyone in one party thinks more or less the same way.

Since we have only two parties, that's not the case here. Democrats
range from middle-of-the road to far left; Republicans range from
middle-of-the-road to far right.

Obviously, the far-left and far-right people would say the moderates
aren't "real" Democrats or Republicans, respectively.

Yes, I know we have more than two political parties, but the others are
pretty much irrelevant.

Still, I wish we had a Moderate party.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

Maybe it's because I'm a conservative, but from my observation,
moderate Democrats pretty much died off a long time ago. You can
even play back some of the positions on things like illegal aliens
from just ten or fifteen years ago from leading Democrats to see
how far they've moved. Back then, illegals were a problem and they
wanted to stop illegal entry. Today, those same people and clearly
the party, supports sanctuary cities and states. That's pretty
dramatic. Joe Leibermann, a moderate, went from being their VP
candidate in 2000, to being vilified and abandoned just a few years
later, because he wasn't lib enough. Look at the leadership,
compare Ryan to Pelosi.

The GOP has a much wider array of positions and you see that in how
many are opposed to and speaking out against many of the things
Trump has done. When's the last time you heard Democrats speak out
against Hillary, Pelosi or Schumer, about anything that they say
and do? Can you think of a single Democrat politician that has
spoken out against sanctuary cities? And that is about as ultra lib
as it gets. The idea that some big cities, and now whole states,
want to defy the federal govt, harbor illegal aliens, and hold themselves
out as beacons to attract more.

Yes, I know we have more than two political parties, but the others are
pretty much irrelevant.

Still, I wish we had a Moderate party.

Cindy Hamilton

I wish one of them had not been hijacked by an orange clown.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I choose a party, not a person. Everyone in one party thinks more or
less the same way. I am of course free to vote for another party if I
don't like their candidate (I never vote for a Muslim one for example)

For practical purposes we have two parties, both of which think more or
less the same way.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

We have two of them... They just need a little Kabuki theater to
maintain brand loyalty in the sheep.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 06 Mar 2018 14:43:19 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Gay ****** Birdbrain on Feb 2nd, 2018:

"Who cares? Politics are boring, **** off to a politics newsgroup. This
group is for HOME REPAIRS."
--
AndyW addressing Birdbrain:
"Troll or idiot?...

--
Phil Lee adressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are too stupid to be wasting oxygen."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 06 Mar 2018 15:09:37 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH the inevitable idiotic drivel

Gay ****** Birdbrain on Feb 2nd, 2018:

"Who cares? Politics are boring, **** off to a politics newsgroup. This
group is for HOME REPAIRS."
--
francis about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"He seems to have a reputation as someone of limited intelligence"

--
Peter Moylan about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"If people like JWS didn't exist, we would have to find some other way to

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowman, Birdbrain's senile whore!

On Tue, 6 Mar 2018 09:54:55 -0700, lowbrowman, yet another endlessly
driveling senile idiot, blabbered again:

We have two of them... They just need a little Kabuki theater to
maintain brand loyalty in the sheep.

All YOU need is obviously some filthy troll cock to suck, lowbrowman!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 6 Mar 2018 09:52:35 -0700, lowbrowman, yet another endlessly
driveling senile idiot, blabbered again:

For practical purposes we have two parties, both of which think more or
less the same way.

ALL you have is your toothless gob and the troll's cock you keep sucking,
lowbrowman!
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

Moderate Democratic politicians may have died off. Moderate Democrats
still exist and still go to the polls.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Perhaps your meanings are different, but in the UK "Conservative" is
right wing. Trader4 is left wing.

Trader_4 is an asshole, or arsehole if you prefer. I assume you have
those in the UK too.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Senile Yanks Alert!

On Tue, 06 Mar 2018 20:48:02 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Perhaps your meanings are different, but in the UK "Conservative" is
right wing. Trader4 is left wing.

Gay ****** Birdbrain on Feb 2nd, 2018:

"Who cares? Politics are boring, **** off to a politics newsgroup. This
group is for HOME REPAIRS."
And all these retarded senile Yanks on ahr STILL keep feeding the Scottish
sow! LOL

--
More from Birdbrain's sociopathic world:
"I like being naked in the snow. All humans are warmblooded and it really