Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Early voted today

On 3/2/2018 7:54 PM, Buck Rogers wrote:

Terry wrote:
On Sat, 03 Mar 2018 00:21:10 -0000, Buck Rogers wrote:

James Wilkinson wrote:
On Sat, 03 Mar 2018 00:09:44 -0000, Buck Rogers wrote:

In Texas you can't vote for another party's candidates. Several
democrats were asking the poll workers, what do we need to do,

all the candidates they want to vote for are Republican? They
were told a call would need to be made changing their party to
Republican, then they can vote as Republican.

These voters were of Mexican heritage.

MAGA vote Republican.
What are you on about?Â* You vote for the party you want.
-- Kindly consume faeces and expire.

Stop quoting my sig.

For presidential election you can vote for any party's candidates,
but at mid term election you can only vote for your own party, you
stupid British turd. I voted Republican and there were only

Republican candidates to choose from.

What is "your own party"?Â* You vote for the person or party you

wish.Â* What kind of ****ed up system do you have over there?Â* You
don't own a party.Â* Do you have to pay rent on them or something?!Â*
In the UK, you get a list of candidates for any type of election,
and you pick one.Â* Nothing could be simpler.Â* Do they actually
remember who you voted for last time and you have to pick the same
one?!?

Â*Â* These are primary elections , where you choose which candidate
from your own party you want to run in the general election . Buck
Rogers is a ****in' idiot .
--
Â* Snag
Ain't no dollar sign on

Well you're just a stupid Dindo and I don't care care what you think,
snag that.

Â* You misspelled dindu ... and you're still a ****in' idiot . And if
you didn't care what I think you would not have responded .

--
Snag
Ain't no dollar sign on