Posted to alt.home.repair

Default This newsgroup is now 100% worthless

On Saturday, February 24, 2018 at 7:32:56 PM UTC-6, ChairMan wrote:
Unlisted wrote:
I read and occasionally posted to alt.home.repair since
the 90s. It
was one a very useful group.

I thought this newsgroup was bad when I quit reading it
about a year
ago. At that time the number of off topic and junk posts
exceeded the
useful, on topic posts, and it looked more like
alt.politics than
alt.home.repair.

I just came back to see if the group had improved. I was
shocked to
see that alt.home.repair is now 100% worthless. The group
is dominated
by a half dozen complete morons who should have their
computers
revoked. The one in fifty posts that are on topic, are
dead ended as
soon as they are even posted.

Goodbye alt.home.repair. This was once a great newsgroup,
now it's
just a pile of rubbish. alt.home.repair was only about 27
to 30 years
old. alt.home.repair is now fully DEAD! What a shame.

This is my final post to alt.home.repair. I wont be
back....

Bye , Felicia

Here are some options.

https://www.houzz.com/discussions/home-repair