Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Delusional FL Libtard Sheriff Calls Himself 'Amazing'...

On Tue, 27 Feb 2018 04:53:04 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

I read your law and I do not see anything in there that says a LEO's
opinion or uncharged allegations mean ****.
It says "convicted of a crime"
Prove otherwise or shut the **** up.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I read your law and I do not see anything in there that says a LEO's
opinion or uncharged allegations mean ****.
It says "convicted of a crime"
Prove otherwise or shut the **** up.

Traitor_4ever has that Liberal Leftist Yankee superiority complex. He's smarter and morally superior to everyone not of his cult. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Super Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I read your law and I do not see anything in there that says a LEO's
opinion or uncharged allegations mean ****.
It says "convicted of a crime"
Prove otherwise or shut the **** up.

:

You read the law, you just don't like what it says., so you drone
on and start lying. It says the permit may be denied:

Where the issuance of the permit would otherwise not be in the interest of the public health, safety and welfare.

The local police deny it, he can't walk into a gun store and buy guns to
kill people like he did in your state, FL. The local police had all
the red flags, all the reasons to deny it. That is the point where
all the red flags not only already were, but logically should be
dealt with. You on the other hand, think
the right process is to try to convict a teen for killing a bird and
make it a felony. ROFL. Especially a classic coming from the NRA gun
nut. Doesn't the NRA like to go around shooting birds out of the sky?

Two choices:

A - Have a reasonable, simple permit process where the local police conduct
a background investigation and can deny it for a host of reasons,
including if they determine it's not in the health, safety or welfare
interest of the public. Cruz more than met that. You know, the local
police who were there 23 times, who knew the kid, who knew he had mental
problems and had been receiving treatment. IF the police issued a permit
anyway, THEN I'd agree they are responsible for putting the gun in his
hands. But it never happened, because you have non-existent gun control
laws.

B - Have the police try to bust a teen on felony bird killing on a
case that may not even exist. You have no facts, no witnesses,
almost nothing except someone claiming he did it. And then,
if you're lucky enough to somehow get a felony
conviction out of that, which would be almost impossible in the
sane, real world, then
hope that FL reports the felony and that somebody in DC correctly
puts it into the fed database and that it comes up when the gun
store runs the check. Felony bird killing, what a great public
policy. You telling us that FL seriously would convict a teen
of a felony, ruin his life, for killing a bird? WTF is going
on down there, has someone put stupid in the water?

Only a loon would choose option B.