Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Climate Change Libtard Group Apologizes for Violent Video

Bill Sloman wrote:

the ice core data shows
that more CO2 in the atmosphere raises the surface temperature of the
earth.

Correlation does NOT prove "cause and effect". A very basic
thing to remember in statistics.
...lew...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 04 Oct 2010 07:30:39 -0600, Lewis Hartswick wrote:
Bill Sloman wrote:

the ice core data shows
that more CO2 in the atmosphere raises the surface temperature of the
earth.

Correlation does NOT prove "cause and effect". A very basic
thing to remember in statistics.

The problem with Bill's assertion, which is the same as Gore's assertion,
is that the opposite takes place, and has been taking place for millions
of years. When the global temperature rises, more CO2 is released into
the air.

But, you see, Bill's Got The Faith, and you're not allowed to question
The Faith in the Church of Warmingism.

Cheers!
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Lewis Hartswick wrote:

Bill Sloman wrote:

the ice core data shows
that more CO2 in the atmosphere raises the surface temperature of the
earth.

Correlation does NOT prove "cause and effect". A very basic
thing to remember in statistics.
...lew...

Sloman is a troll on the group you deleted.

enough left over to pay them.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Lewis Hartswick wrote:
Bill Sloman wrote:
the ice core data shows
that more CO2 in the atmosphere raises the surface temperature of the
earth.

Correlation does NOT prove "cause and effect". A very basic
thing to remember in statistics.
...lew...

Sloman is a troll on the group you deleted.

I ALWAYS delete everything but RCM.
...lew...

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Lewis Hartswick wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Lewis Hartswick wrote:
Bill Sloman wrote:
the ice core data shows
that more CO2 in the atmosphere raises the surface temperature of the
earth.
Correlation does NOT prove "cause and effect". A very basic
thing to remember in statistics.
...lew...

Sloman is a troll on the group you deleted.

I ALWAYS delete everything but

No problem but if you want that moron to see it, he won't. I have
him killfiled on almost a dozen groups.

enough left over to pay them.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Lewis Hartswick wrote:
Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Lewis Hartswick wrote:
Bill Sloman wrote:
the ice core data shows
that more CO2 in the atmosphere raises the surface temperature of the
earth.
Correlation does NOT prove "cause and effect". A very basic
thing to remember in statistics.
...lew...

Sloman is a troll on the group you deleted.

I ALWAYS delete everything but

No problem but if you want that moron to see it, he won't. I have
him killfiled on almost a dozen groups.

Ah So I have to add him to "Cliffie". :-)
...lew...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Lewis Hartswick wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Lewis Hartswick wrote:
Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Lewis Hartswick wrote:
Bill Sloman wrote:
the ice core data shows
that more CO2 in the atmosphere raises the surface temperature of the
earth.
Correlation does NOT prove "cause and effect". A very basic
thing to remember in statistics.
...lew...

Sloman is a troll on the group you deleted.

I ALWAYS delete everything but

No problem but if you want that moron to see it, he won't. I have
him killfiled on almost a dozen groups.

Ah So I have to add him to "Cliffie". :-)

Yes, he's the "Cliffie" of the electroncs groups.

enough left over to pay them.