Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gillibrand: My Constituents Outside NYC Are 'Wrong' and 'Racist'About Guns and Immigration

On Tuesday, February 13, 2018 at 12:22:22 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 19:42:45 -0700, rbowman
wrote:

Basically Trump agreed with her position so she had to change it.

She probably doesn't want to go back to Albany anytime soon. I grew up
near there and liars aren't held in high regard. She went native in
Sodom on the Hudson and better stay there.

She used to be a Republican and held a strong red district (Saranac
Lake, NY). Then she became a damn democrat.

She's just a typical lying, shyster politician, who will say or do anything to try to get ahead. Recently she was saying how awful what Bill Clinton did with Lewinsky was. Another flip, where now it's fashionable to say something when it's too late.

Dem Charlie Rangel: My Constituents Dont NeedGuns, But I Deserve, Need Protection burfordTjustice Home Repair 2 June 23rd 16 02:46 PM
OT - Stormy uses the N word on a black man RACIST!!! RACIST!!! Stormin Mormon[_10_] Home Repair 211 December 7th 15 01:57 PM
MOT1 constituents sm_jamieson UK diy 6 August 14th 15 08:35 PM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
If Guns Were Outlawed, Only Bad Dogs Would Have Guns Joe Metalworking 0 September 9th 04 07:50 PM