Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Default Pansy-ass Bod/libtards

On Tue, 6 Feb 2018 17:52:42 -0800, T wrote:

On 02/06/2018 05:00 PM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
And with all government programs,
the first folks that MUST be paid are all the folks who
want their palms waxed. Corruption is at the front
of the line; the people it is suppose to serve are at
the back.

Oops, what happened there. You lost the plot.

Not really. In our country, government programs are usually 92
cents on the dollar going to the administration and 8 cents to the
recipients.

Private charity is much better. The Salvation Army is 4% overhead.
The Red Cross is the opposite. YUGE salaries, etc..

There is nothing so expensive as when the government
makes it "free". And they can stick a gun in your back and
force you pony up.

The Brits as a whole value the NHS and the likelihood of anyone changing
that view is approaching zero, the stats appear to suggest it's good
value but underfunded at present so your gun to the head and nothing so
expensive analogies don't really stand up in that case.

I think you originally missed the point.

We've tried it all. We swing between privatisation and state run and I
see no proof that one is fundamentally better than the other in terms of
value to the consumer. All the parties waste money from one perspective
or another. We change them like we do under performing telecoms
companies. Bit of a crap choice at present unfortunately.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896