Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Pansy-ass Bod/libtards

On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 9:53:25 AM UTC-6, Dove Tail wrote:
Bod wrote:

Once again, Boris feebly attempts to undermine the relationship
between the USA and it's greatest ally, the UK.

Boris, don't you get it, the USA loves the UK, neither your or Putin
can undermine that relationship.

Indeed and vice versa.

We in the U.S. know the UK genuinely cares about the welfare of our
nation.

The US and UK are family, we have had fights, but, when push comes to
shove we have always been there for each other, hopefully, that never
changes.

The UK should be made aware, the US will crush and dispose of Trump and
his fascist party.
--

So says Dove Anus the North Korean troll. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster

Landlord = Pansy Ass burfordTjustice Home Repair 2 February 10th 17 12:24 PM
OT : Hey, Bod! Tekkie® Home Repair 18 March 24th 16 07:25 PM
OT : Hey, Bod! Aardvark[_3_] Home Repair 1 March 15th 16 07:02 PM
PANSY "CASPER MILKTOAST" Col. Edmund Burke[_8_] Home Repair 0 March 15th 15 01:44 PM
Any appliance repair bod's here please? Mike Barnard UK diy 3 November 18th 10 08:46 AM