Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Default Pansy-ass Bod/libtards

On Tue, 6 Feb 2018 17:34:38 -0800, T wrote:

On 02/06/2018 05:00 PM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
This after it is extorted
from you under the color of authority.

Hello, we live in a democracy. We voted for this self imposed
'extortion'. There is no will to return to a privatised system and apart
from the usual bunch of political extremists the grassroots of all our
mainstream parties support the NHS.

Hello. It is still not a voluntary exchange. You
still get thrown in prison if you don't comply.

We can't opt out of supporting our armed forces either or our refuge
collection. Strangely though I think we can opt out of sewerage.

And a democracy that forces its minority members
to go along with such is mob rule. This is "specifically"
why we are a republic and not a democracy.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896