Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Default Pansy-ass Bod/libtards

On Tue, 6 Feb 2018 17:40:56 -0800, T wrote:

On 02/06/2018 05:00 PM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
Actually, I wanted to hear it from you. You are
a good writer.

It's kinda the philosophy of policing in the UK. It says the power of
the Police derives from the common consent of the public and isn't power
handed down by the state.

In other words their actions should be independent of the state and in
the best interests of the public or woe betide them because we the
people will not be happy if either they or the state think they are a
paramilitary force under their control.

It sorta works.

Thank you for that. Very informative.

Not too very independent when controlled by the central
government and not the local municipalities. But
it sound like you have mostly got it to work, except
for those riots. And I do realize that things never
work out the way your want them in these situations.

The Police weren't acting as lackeys of the state though. They just
didn't get the balance right.

We call that "community policing" in these parts.
We have it a lot better because our cops really are
local cops and we can vote the sherif out of
office if he ****es us off too much.

I routinely vote against my sherif. The local cops
are idiots: "gun, badge, do as I say". If you
come across a professional one, he is from somewhere
else: former LAPD (Los Angeles Police Department)
or PRCHP (People's Republic of California Highway
Patrol). The dude need to go and get someone
professional in his place.

It's a difficult job. Our Police have improved a lot but cuts mean their
efforts are more geared towards protection of the individual and not the
protection of property.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896