Posted to alt.home.repair

Default DIY Projects

Not to brag about my skills, but since this is a home repair group I
thought I show off some of my projects. I'm rather proud of them and
maybe you guys can learn from them too. .

https://imgur.com/gallery/EspNT
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, January 25, 2018 at 10:42:35 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Not to brag about my skills, but since this is a home repair group I
thought I show off some of my projects. I'm rather proud of them and
maybe you guys can learn from them too. .

https://imgur.com/gallery/EspNT

That chimney that goes right over the window is my favorite. Looks like
they added a fireplace? Hard to imagine anyone would be that stupid,
to do something that's so visible. And it probably wasn't cheap, somebody
had to fab the stupid thing.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Not to brag about my skills, but since this is a home repair group I
thought I show off some of my projects. I'm rather proud of them and
maybe you guys can learn from them too. .

https://imgur.com/gallery/EspNT

LOL!

--
Truth Sounds Like Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/25/2018 10:42 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Not to brag about my skills, but since this is a home repair group I
thought I show off some of my projects.Â* I'm rather proud of them and
maybe you guys can learn from them too. .

https://imgur.com/gallery/EspNT

You do nice work.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/25/18 10:42 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Not to brag about my skills, but since this is a home repair group I
thought I show off some of my projects.Â* I'm rather proud of them and
maybe you guys can learn from them too. .

https://imgur.com/gallery/EspNT

Don't quit your day job ;-)

--
When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this
sign...that the dunces are all in confederacy against him.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/25/2018 1:27 PM, Wade Garrett wrote:
On 1/25/18 10:42 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Not to brag about my skills, but since this is a home repair group I
thought I show off some of my projects.Â* I'm rather proud of them and
maybe you guys can learn from them too. .

https://imgur.com/gallery/EspNT

Don't quit your day job ;-)

What sort of scared me was that the first picture with the plumbing
looks like that in the basement of the house my son just moved into. I
had never seen such a mix of hot and cold water pipes.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 25 Jan 2018 13:37:03 -0500, Frank "frank wrote:

On 1/25/2018 1:27 PM, Wade Garrett wrote:
On 1/25/18 10:42 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Not to brag about my skills, but since this is a home repair group I
thought I show off some of my projects.* I'm rather proud of them and
maybe you guys can learn from them too. .

https://imgur.com/gallery/EspNT

Don't quit your day job ;-)

What sort of scared me was that the first picture with the plumbing
looks like that in the basement of the house my son just moved into. I
had never seen such a mix of hot and cold water pipes.

https://redneckboats.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/redneck-boat.jpg
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us...

Not to brag about my skills, but since this is a home repair group I
thought I show off some of my projects. I'm rather proud of them and
maybe you guys can learn from them too. .

https://imgur.com/gallery/EspNT

Be very very proud.. ;`)

--
Tekkie