DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   DIY Projects (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/604164-diy-projects.html)

Ed Pawlowski January 25th 18 03:42 PM

DIY Projects

Not to brag about my skills, but since this is a home repair group I
thought I show off some of my projects. I'm rather proud of them and
maybe you guys can learn from them too. .

https://imgur.com/gallery/EspNT

trader_4 January 25th 18 03:58 PM

DIY Projects

On Thursday, January 25, 2018 at 10:42:35 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Not to brag about my skills, but since this is a home repair group I
thought I show off some of my projects. I'm rather proud of them and
maybe you guys can learn from them too. .

https://imgur.com/gallery/EspNT

That chimney that goes right over the window is my favorite. Looks like
they added a fireplace? Hard to imagine anyone would be that stupid,
to do something that's so visible. And it probably wasn't cheap, somebody
had to fab the stupid thing.

Dove Tail January 25th 18 04:10 PM

DIY Projects

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Not to brag about my skills, but since this is a home repair group I
thought I show off some of my projects. I'm rather proud of them and
maybe you guys can learn from them too. .

https://imgur.com/gallery/EspNT

LOL!

--
Truth Sounds Like Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth

Frank[_24_] January 25th 18 05:18 PM

DIY Projects

On 1/25/2018 10:42 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Not to brag about my skills, but since this is a home repair group I
thought I show off some of my projects.Â* I'm rather proud of them and
maybe you guys can learn from them too. .

https://imgur.com/gallery/EspNT

You do nice work.

Wade Garrett January 25th 18 06:27 PM

DIY Projects

On 1/25/18 10:42 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Not to brag about my skills, but since this is a home repair group I
thought I show off some of my projects.Â* I'm rather proud of them and
maybe you guys can learn from them too. .

https://imgur.com/gallery/EspNT

Don't quit your day job ;-)

--
When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this
sign...that the dunces are all in confederacy against him.

Frank[_24_] January 25th 18 06:37 PM

DIY Projects

On 1/25/2018 1:27 PM, Wade Garrett wrote:
On 1/25/18 10:42 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Not to brag about my skills, but since this is a home repair group I
thought I show off some of my projects.Â* I'm rather proud of them and
maybe you guys can learn from them too. .

https://imgur.com/gallery/EspNT

Don't quit your day job ;-)

What sort of scared me was that the first picture with the plumbing
looks like that in the basement of the house my son just moved into. I
had never seen such a mix of hot and cold water pipes.

Oren[_2_] January 25th 18 09:02 PM

DIY Projects

https://redneckboats.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/redneck-boat.jpg

=?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= January 27th 18 09:45 PM

DIY Projects

Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us...

Not to brag about my skills, but since this is a home repair group I
thought I show off some of my projects. I'm rather proud of them and
maybe you guys can learn from them too. .

https://imgur.com/gallery/EspNT

Be very very proud.. ;`)

--
Tekkie