Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Army Command Sergeant Major John Wayne Troxell

"...And he’s a straight up badass.

Troxell took to social media to issue a warning to ISIS – ‘Surrender
or die.’

"“If they choose not to surrender,” he wrote, “then we will
kill them with extreme prejudice, whether that be through security
force assistance, by dropping bombs on them, shooting them in the
face, or beating them to death with our entrenching tools.

",,,If they surrender, we will safeguard them to their
detainee facility cell, provide them chow, a cot and due process.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/john-wayne-troxell/

HOOAY!
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

"...And he?s a straight up badass.

Troxell took to social media to issue a warning to ISIS ? ?Surrender
or die.?

"?If they choose not to surrender,? he wrote, ?then we will
kill them with extreme prejudice, whether that be through security
force assistance, by dropping bombs on them, shooting them in the
face, or beating them to death with our entrenching tools.

",,,If they surrender, we will safeguard them to their
detainee facility cell, provide them chow, a cot and due process.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/john-wayne-troxell/

HOOAY!

I saw that and great for him, a true warrior. My wife looked at me with a
puzzled expression. I said where they are it's either kill or be killed. She
understood. Use anything available.

I also like his name, he's destined for glory.

--
Tekkie