Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How to Reset Climatouch thermostat

How do I reset my thermostat? The screen is wonky. How can I tell what model I
have?

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...t-1155524-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/8/2018 12:14 AM, Kathryn Rushford wrote:
How do I reset my thermostat? The screen is wonky. How can I tell what
model I
have?

Have you replaced the battery?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, January 7, 2018 at 11:14:05 PM UTC-6, Kathryn Rushford wrote:
How do I reset my thermostat? The screen is wonky. How can I tell what model I
have?
--

The model number will be on a label on the back. If it's like most modern thermostats, the main body of the thermostat will unplug from the base which is the part that attaches to the wall. If you have a strong enough grip, take hold of the main body of the T-stat and see if you can pull it loose from the base. When you get it off, you may see a pair of AA batteries, if not, the thermostat has been wired to use low voltage power from the furnace.

Some digital thermostats have a cover that pops off the front to give you access to the batteries. If you could post a picture of your thermostat, someone may recognize the manufacturer and tell you exactly how to proceed.
Here's a list of some image sharing sites. ^_^

http://tinypic.com/

https://imgur.com/

http://photobucket.com/

http://postimages.org/