Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal

Default [OT] A once-trendy Rio slum is now 'at war'

On Sat, 06 Jan 2018 18:30:32 -0200, Shadow wrote:

On Sat, 6 Jan 2018 11:42:22 -0500, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

A once-trendy Rio slum is now 'at war'
The murders in a popular Brazilian favela reflect rising violence in a
country in crisis.

Why on earth would it would be "in crisis" ?

Why on earth would a Rio slum be "trendy" or "popular"?
With whom? Police death squads?

Brazil had the seventh largest GNP in the world BEFORE the
right wing coup. Two years of right wingers, and it's heading fast for
20th.

As is commonly said, Brazil is the country of the future...and always
will be.

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied