Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

Default [OT]Migrants Who Lie About Being Refugees Can Now Stay in the UK, Court Rules

On Mon, 1 Jan 2018 15:33:26 -0500, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

Anytime the government takes money from the people it is a tax
no matter what you may call it.

The English language is a creation of beauty Bouffant. Why limit your
lexicon. Not only is it boring to do so but you lose insight from the
lack of nuance.

"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" wrote in
message ...
: On Mon, 1 Jan 2018 15:13:48 -0500, "BurfordTJustice"
: wrote:
:
: Anytime the government takes money from the people it is a tax
: no matter what you may call it.
:
: OK. We need to work on the keep it stupid simple approach though. Next
: week lets try keeping two thoughts in your brain at once. I know, I
: know, its crazy man but sometimes things is difficult.
:
: Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
:
: --
: p-0.0-h the cat
:
: Internet Terrorist, Mass sock puppeteer, Agent provocateur, Gutter rat,
: Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey
Boy,
: Certifiable criminal, Spineless cowardly scum, textbook Psychopath,
: the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll
infme,
: the OVERCAT [The BEARPAIR are dead, and we are its murderers], lowlife
troll,
: shyster [pending approval by STATE_TERROR], cripple, sociopath, kook,
: smug prick, smartarse, arsehole, moron, idiot, imbecile, snittish scumbag,
: liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, scouringerer, jumped up
chav,
: lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian, the most complete ignoid, joker, and
furball.
:
: NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist
:
: Honorary SHYSTER and FRAUD awarded for services to Haberdashery.
: By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.
:
: Signature integrity check
: md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896
:
: I mark any message from »Q« the troll as stinky
:

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Tue, 2 Jan 2018 05:39:18 -0500, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

Typical....

Anytime the government takes money from the people it is a tax
no matter what you may call it.

Governments produce NOTHING! They only take from some to give to others.

There you go. I knew you could expand on your original premise.

Let me counter. Governments do offer a service. For instance they
regulate standards for food, products, financial services which
generally do raise standards and protect the consumer.

"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" wrote in
message ...
: wrote:
:
: Anytime the government takes money from the people it is a tax
: no matter what you may call it.
:
: The English language is a creation of beauty Bouffant. Why limit your
: lexicon. Not only is it boring to do so but you lose insight from the
: lack of nuance.
:
:
:
: "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" wrote in
: message ...
: : On Mon, 1 Jan 2018 15:13:48 -0500, "BurfordTJustice"
: : wrote:
: :
: : Anytime the government takes money from the people it is a tax
: : no matter what you may call it.
: :
: : OK. We need to work on the keep it stupid simple approach though. Next
: : week lets try keeping two thoughts in your brain at once. I know, I
: : know, its crazy man but sometimes things is difficult.
: :
: : Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
: :
: : --
: : p-0.0-h the cat
: :
[...]

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Tue, 2 Jan 2018 11:03:37 -0500, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

Government produced nothing by regulation.

They impose problems for those that do produce.

Regulation here dates at least back to the middle ages with regulations
on the production of beer. The producers were killing people with
poisons, yes you read that right, poisons they were putting into our
beer. The Germans did the same. Beer purity regulations.

Moving forward how do you think your WiFi would work without
standardisation and regulation of the frequency spectrum. It's already
very congested and in the US 5 GHz conflicts with radar unless certain
modules are built to a certain standard. Without regulation planes could
collide and drop out of the sky.

Imposing problems on producers is therefore generally necessary and
frankly just part of the cost of doing business.

Stop being so angry and engage your brain. Learn to criticize what is
really wrong and not fall for nonsense and hearsay. Otherwise, you just
end up looking what you are at present, a fool.

But then ****s like you could not live without gov
telling what, when and how to live.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On 02/01/2018 16:03, BurfordTJustice wrote:
Government produced nothing by regulation.

They impose problems for those that do produce.

'problems' like ensuring certain standards in food production, for example?

Would you want to eat bread tainted with bonemeal or even sawdust, as
often happened in the Victorian era?

--

Paul Hyett, Cheltenham