Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Free speech, not crime, court rules . TMT skates again.

On 7/20/2011 11:20 PM, Rich Grise wrote:
Benny Fishhole wrote:

Man's call for Obama assassination is free speech, not crime, court
rules

My Gawd! Don't anybody DARE assassinate him! They'll make him a ****ing
martyr!

Someone should as we can no longer afford him and his families
extravagance with our hard earned tax dollars. Better a dead Martyr then
a broke America.

Thanks,
Rich

ages who mean to govern well, but *They mean to govern*. They promise to
be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. Daniel Webster
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Benny Fishhole wrote:

Man's call for Obama assassination is free speech, not crime, court
rules

My Gawd! Don't anybody DARE assassinate him! They'll make him a ****ing
martyr!

Someone should as we can no longer afford him and his families
extravagance with our hard earned tax dollars. Better a dead Martyr then
a broke America.

Congress is the gang with their fingers on your wallet. The president
can't actually spend any money without the Congress allocating it, which
is what the holdup is - the dems just want to dig us deeper into the
debt hole, while most of the repubs, libertarians, and indies are
trying to hold the line on borrowing and spending.

Hope This Helps!
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Benny Fishhole wrote:

Man's call for Obama assassination is free speech, not crime, court
rules

My Gawd! Don't anybody DARE assassinate him! They'll make him a ****ing
martyr!

Someone should as we can no longer afford him and his families
extravagance with our hard earned tax dollars. Better a dead Martyr then
a broke America.

Thanks,
Rich

Hey stupid, America was already broke before the last presidential
election. But then to people like you nothing happened before Obama took
office. At least nothing bad.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Benny Fishhole wrote:

Man's call for Obama assassination is free speech, not crime, court
rules

My Gawd! Don't anybody DARE assassinate him! They'll make him a ****ing
martyr!

Someone should as we can no longer afford him and his families
extravagance with our hard earned tax dollars. Better a dead Martyr then
a broke America.

Congress is the gang with their fingers on your wallet. The president
can't actually spend any money without the Congress allocating it, which
is what the holdup is - the dems just want to dig us deeper into the
debt hole, while most of the repubs, libertarians, and indies are
trying to hold the line on borrowing and spending.

Hope This Helps!
Rich

\

I just hope that neither you nor anyone in your family is getting any
money or benefits from the government. Because if you complain about
government spending and you or yours are taking any of it that would
make you one hell of a hypocrite. You're not a hypocrite are you?

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jul 23, 7:31*pm, Hawke wrote:

I just hope that neither you nor anyone in your family is getting any
money or benefits from the government. Because if you complain about
government spending and you or yours are taking any of it that would
make you one hell of a hypocrite. You're not a hypocrite are you?

Hawke

Shouldn't your argument be that if one does not donate money above and
beyord what is required by tax law, ............. etc.

My argument is that many government programs are not effective and
they should be eliminated regardless whether I pay taxes or receive
benefits.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/23/2011 6:07 PM, wrote:
On Jul 23, 7:31 pm, wrote:

I just hope that neither you nor anyone in your family is getting any
money or benefits from the government. Because if you complain about
government spending and you or yours are taking any of it that would
make you one hell of a hypocrite. You're not a hypocrite are you?

Hawke

Shouldn't your argument be that if one does not donate money above and
beyord what is required by tax law, ............. etc.

My argument is that many government programs are not effective and
they should be eliminated regardless whether I pay taxes or receive
benefits.

Dan

It's one thing to argue that a government program is ineffective and
doesn't accomplish what it was created to do. But that sort of thing can
be measured and is something that can be objectively examined as to how
well or poorly it does that job it is mandated to do. For instance, we
know that programs like Medicare and Social Security do what they are
intended to do with a high degree of effectiveness. That's checked on a
regular basis. No one objects when programs that are ineffective and
wasteful are cancelled. We all want to end those things.

What I call hypocrisy is when people and their families reap the
benefits the government provides and then go around saying how those
programs shouldn't exist. If you think the government is giving out too
much money and is wasting it you don't jump in the line. Unless you're
just a money grubbing hypocrite. Then you say how much you hate the
program at the same time that you collect as much as you can from it.

Hawke