Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Free speech, not crime, court rules . TMT skates again.

On Jul 23, 7:31*pm, Hawke wrote:

I just hope that neither you nor anyone in your family is getting any
money or benefits from the government. Because if you complain about
government spending and you or yours are taking any of it that would
make you one hell of a hypocrite. You're not a hypocrite are you?

Hawke

Shouldn't your argument be that if one does not donate money above and
beyord what is required by tax law, ............. etc.

My argument is that many government programs are not effective and
they should be eliminated regardless whether I pay taxes or receive
benefits.

Dan