Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Need advice

I am start a new saddle valve listen about the whole set up but my whole
apartment is not receiving hot water and the water pressure is very low please
someone help me what could be the problem

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...e-1154595-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 01 Jan 2018 20:44:01 GMT, Briantansil
m wrote:

I am start a new saddle valve listen about the whole set up but my whole
apartment is not receiving hot water and the water pressure is very low please
someone help me what could be the problem

Management? Phuck I don't know.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

m wrote:

I am start a new saddle valve listen about the whole set up but my whole
apartment is not receiving hot water and the water pressure is very low please
someone help me what could be the problem

Management? Phuck I don't know.

I was going to say call the super but it's from hubless...

--
Tekkie