Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Innocent man killed by police after Call of Duty gamer made prank call

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sat, 30 Dec 2017 20:45:39 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sat, 30 Dec 2017 19:23:06 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sat, 30 Dec 2017 18:31:37 -0000, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:
On 12/30/2017 12:30 PM, trader_4 wrote:

Another one I'd like to see pay is that schmuck that got on that
Nippon Airways 787 in LA going to Japan. He apparently had a
United ticket, but his brother was also traveling, was on the NA
plane, so somehow he managed to board it instead. It was
discovered 4 hours into the
flight. The pilot decided to turn around and go back to LA. I
don't exactly understand that, it would have been just another 8
hours to Tokyo. But that guy should be prosecuted for theft of
services and the airline should sue him for their losses. It's
just astonishing how many incredibly stupid people who just
don't give a damn about anybody but themselves there are out
there.

I'd have kept going and let the dumb ******* find his way back.
Do I inconvenience 1 person or 120? easy to answer.

I got on the wrong train once. Easy to do as both left the same
platform within 3 minutes of each other, and the display board was
out of sync. The conductor rejected my ticket as it was a
different train company, and told me it wasn't rocket science to
get on the right train. I told him it wasn't rocket science to
have the displays in time with the trains, and all the train
companies are supposed to work together anyway, I bought a ticket
from Stirling to London, I don't care which route I take, and if
he wants me off the train he'll need to phone the police. He
buggered off while the rest of the passengers cheered at me.
It was Virgin Trains, same company as Virgin Mobile, the company
that just deleted 1200 contacts from my mobile without my
permission. They won't be getting my custom ever again.

Like anybody wants or needs your custom, Birdbrain.

Virgin use MUSLIMS. Everybody should boycott those companies which
refuse to use humans for call centres.

Even Muslimes do not need your custom, Birdbrain.

It doesn't matter whose custom it is, it's still one less.

Your custom is as irrelevant as your life.
Hopefully you will soon be one less and the nation will be a better place.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ****** Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Sat, 30 Dec 2017 20:55:25 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Virgin use MUSLIMS. Everybody should boycott those companies which
refuse to use humans for call centres.

Even Muslimes do not need your custom, Birdbrain.

It doesn't matter whose custom it is, it's still one less.

Even Muslims got more class than you filthy troll, ******, dole and welfare
whore! Like someone said: you are "a total waste of oxygen, food, space and
bandwidth"!

--
about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
""not the sharpest knife in the drawer"'s parents sure made a serious
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 30 Dec 2017 20:58:29 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

I did not say that you did. The police do not employ ******s such as
yourself.

They employ anybody. Ever tried to have a conversation with one? They
aren't that bright.

They ALL are brighter than you, and they ALL aren't ******s like you,
Birdbrain!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) life as a ******:
"When I was 14, there were places in forests where people would leave
Posted to alt.home.repair

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sat, 30 Dec 2017 20:50:48 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sat, 30 Dec 2017 19:29:02 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sat, 30 Dec 2017 16:20:52 -0000, Bob F

Don't forget, police are people incapable of getting a real job.

Are you saying you are a cop?

I had a real job for 12 years.

12 whole years 'eh? It was not 12 years, more like 2 years then you
were sacked. Then it was the dole. The everlasting dole.

6 years at a uni, 6 years at a school. One sacked me because I
publicised their loss of 4 million quid. One I resigned from due to
illness. Get your facts straight, you're a rubbish stalker.

Soooooooooo, a whole 12 years of being employed then?
Whoosh!

Been there, done that, not interested.

Yip, not interested in supporting yourself.
Deny that you are a ******.

I wouldn't be a cop if I was paid.

You are too gutless to be a police officer.

Why would I want to enforce laws when I agree with only about 10% of
them?

I did not say that you did. The police do not employ ******s such as
yourself.

They employ anybody. Ever tried to have a conversation with one? They
aren't that bright.

I have spoken to quite a few police officers, they are a lot brighter than
you.
They have jobs, have a wage and are decent people. You have **** all and are
a pillock.
How's the job being a Betterware delivery boy going, loser?
We have had a few Betterware - "owner operators" trekking round here. They
all looked despondent, skint. scruffy and very pikey. They don't come around
here anymore.

BTW, they do get paid.
Prick.

Whoosh!

Yip, you just have done.

You really didn't get my point did you? Too complicated for a dimwit
such as yourself.

You are incapable of making a sensible point. Is the cotton wool in your
head hurting you again?

Posted to alt.home.repair

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
wrote:
[...]

What part of "It doesn't matter whose custom it is, it's still one
less" confused your little brain?

When are you going to understand that retailers etc do not need **** such as
yourself?
All ******s like you do is bring the trade name down. ******* like you think
that they are important, they are not.
You are filth.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 1:31:42 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 12/30/2017 12:30 PM, trader_4 wrote:

Another one I'd like to see pay is that schmuck that got on that Nippon
Airways 787 in LA going to Japan. He apparently had a United ticket,
but his brother was also traveling, was on the NA plane, so somehow
he managed to board it instead. It was discovered 4 hours into the
flight. The pilot decided to turn around and go back to LA. I don't
exactly understand that, it would have been just another 8 hours to
Tokyo. But that guy should be prosecuted for theft of services and
the airline should sue him for their losses. It's just astonishing how
many incredibly stupid people who just don't give a damn about anybody
but themselves there are out there.

I'd have kept going and let the dumb ******* find his way back. Do I
inconvenience 1 person or 120? easy to answer.

I don't think it was ever about who to inconvenience. It was about the
security of the aircraft when you have a person on board under mysterious
circumstances. How much they knew or could figure out at the time, IDK.
But it sounded like it wasn't clear what really was going on for some
time. On the other hand, if they were that worried about the security
of the aircraft, I would think SFO or similar is a faster emergency stop
on the way back, instead of LAX. I know I'd be mightly ****ed. There
are people with a lot of nerve and stupidity around. Did I ever tell
you the story about how a couple from Chicago tried to hijack our tour
of Normandy, France?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/30/2017 5:48 PM, trader_4 wrote:
I don't think it was ever about who to inconvenience. It was about the
security of the aircraft when you have a person on board under mysterious
circumstances. How much they knew or could figure out at the time, IDK.
But it sounded like it wasn't clear what really was going on for some
time. On the other hand, if they were that worried about the security
of the aircraft, I would think SFO or similar is a faster emergency stop
on the way back, instead of LAX. I know I'd be mightly ****ed. There
are people with a lot of nerve and stupidity around.

Maybe it was an obese ugly self-important congressbitch?

https://nypost.com/2017/12/26/congre...the-race-card/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 6:46:30 PM UTC-5, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sat, 30 Dec 2017 22:48:47 -0000, trader_4 wrote:

[...]

Accidentally getting on the wrong plane isn't mysterious.

Do try to pay attention. It clearly was no "accident".
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 30 Dec 2017 16:53:15 -0000, Frank "frank wrote:

On Sat, 30 Dec 2017 14:57:57 -0000, Frank "frank wrote:

On Sat, 30 Dec 2017 14:01:42 -0000, trader_4
wrote:

On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 3:49:08 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
WTF!

AN innocent man has been shot dead after a gamer made a deadly hoax
phone call, sending armed police to the wrong address.

When officers arrived, they surrounded the house where the alleged
shooting had happened.
A man walked out the front door. He raised and dropped his hands
multiple times before an officer opened fire, killing the man
with one
shot, Livingston said.
But it was all a fraud.

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-a...3b3b6d6fdcd985

--
Bod

There have been many stories on TV about all the increased
security at
Times Square for New Year's Eve.* Among the measures, the police
will now
have snipers positioned on rooftops.* They were interviewing
people in
the
street and most of them said, sure, they'd come, they see all the
cops
and
feel safe.** Me?* I thought of all those snipers, all those cops,
everyone
on edge, worried about an attack.* What about the possibility that
with all
that security, including snipers, someone makes a mistake?* Or some
dumb
ass sets off some prank, it starts something, police misinterpret
what's
going on, and boom, you're dead.* No, I'll watch it on TV thank you.

Don't forget, police are people incapable of getting a real job.

Maybe you do not have friends or relatives that are police.

I do, and he's a school dropout.* Couldn't work anywhere else.

The last thing a cop wants to do is kill someone but they will defend
their life if they have to.

So this innocent guy came out with a weapon did he?

I know a cop that killed a bank robber and the police force tried to
get
rid of him but he persisted until full retirement.* All police know
that
no matter what the circumstances they will be put under a microscope
and
go through hell if they kill someone.

Simply doesn't happen in the UK.

I did not look at the incident but improper movements and light
conditions may have looked like the cop's safety was at risk.

The bank robber killed by the cop had knocked the cop to the ground and
laying there prone the cop shot the robber.* If the robber had stopped
exiting the bank he would probably not have been shot.

By all means the police should protect themselves, but in the case above
it sounds like the innocent man did nothing.

A video of the incident might have helped with time of day and lighting
and the like. As I said, cops are usually not trigger happy although I
have known of at least one and he was fired for it. The police forces
do not want people like that.

Incident here happened about a week ago where a guy was shot and killed
after being stopped by a cop then slamming his car door catching the
cops clothing and driving off dragging the cop who shot him. People in
the news paper lamenting the poor guy getting shot because he was a nice
guy but had a substance abuse problem and was just scared and should not
have been shot.

News articles can be slanted in any direction but most common are to
blame the police. Part of our fake news culture.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Accidentally getting on the wrong plane isn't mysterious.

Oh hell no, my luggage does it all the time.

But seriously, I'll bet the gate attendant got a good spankin'.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 2:20:54 PM UTC-6, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sat, 30 Dec 2017 19:29:17 -0000, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 12:57:22 PM UTC-6, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sat, 30 Dec 2017 18:01:09 -0000, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 9:50:11 AM UTC-6, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sat, 30 Dec 2017 15:41:46 -0000, Ralph wrote:

On Sat, 30 Dec 2017 11:59:13 -0000, Ralph wrote:

On Sat, 30 Dec 2017 08:49:02 -0000, Bod wrote:

WTF!

AN innocent man has been shot dead after a gamer made a deadly hoax
phone call, sending armed police to the wrong address.

When officers arrived, they surrounded the house where the alleged
shooting had happened.
A man walked out the front door. He raised and dropped his hands
multiple times before an officer opened fire, killing the man with one
shot, Livingston said.
But it was all a fraud.

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-a...3b3b6d6fdcd985

Who's stupider, the prankster or the gun-ho officers?

The guy that didn't keep his hands up in the air?

I probably wouldn't, what with being falsely accused.

Good luck with that.

In the UK the police are civilised and don't assume they need to kill you without having some prior evidence.

Then explain why the government there in the UK is allowing an invasion by uncivilized savages from The Middle East and North Africa? o_O

That's the problem, they should shoot anyone with a beard without asking questions.
--

I'd be dodging a lot of bullets but I've been told I look like Santa. Who would dare shoot Santa? ^_^

Santas stick their hands down kids' trousers when they're on their lap.
--

I may joke about children being a good source of high-quality protein and the toes being the crunchy part but in reality, I do not like people who abuse or harm children in any way. Whenever I'd visit friends who had small children, the little kids would head straight for me and climb all over me. I'd look down at one of my little pals sitting in my lap and wonder how on earth could an adult even think about harming a child. I get very angry when I see news of children being hurt or killed. I get especially upset when I see Muslims using children as cannon fodder or suicide bombers. I'm getting angry again just thinking about it so I must end the post. 8-(

[8~{} Uncle Angry Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/30/2017 7:25 PM, Frank wrote:

By all means the police should protect themselves, but in the case
above it sounds like the innocent man did nothing.

A video of the incident might have helped with time of day and lighting
and the like. As I said, cops are usually not trigger happy although I
have known of at least one and he was fired for it. The police forces
do not want people like that.

The good news is, they caught the SOB.
Evidently, he did not learn his lesson in jail for doing this

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/la-man-arr...opstories.html

A 25-year-old man in California has been arrested over an alleged hoax
911 call that led to police killing an unarmed man in Kansas on Thursday
night, authorities said.

Tyler Barriss from South Los Angeles was arrested on a fugitive warrant
Friday afternoon for allegedly making the so-called "swatting" call,
according to the Los Angeles Police Department.

The Wichita Police Department in Kansas is working with the Los Angeles
Police Department as well as the FBI on this case. Among the lines of
inquiry investigators are pursuing is whether the 911 call was connected
to an online-gaming dispute, police said.

Barriss is the same man who allegedly called in a bomb threat to ABC
station KABC in 2015, which led to an evacuation of the Los Angeles
television station, according to the Glendale Police Department in Los
Angeles County. Barriss received a two-year sentence, court records show.

"Barris served time after being charged by state authorities in Los
Angeles for making threats and was released earlier this year," the FBI
said in a statement, but did not directly link the sentence to the KABC
bomb threat.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 30 Dec 2017 09:01:08 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 9:58:06 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
[...]

That's true of most cops, but there are bad cops and cops with very poor
judgment that are killing or seriously injuring people when there was
no need to. The Rodney King incident was a prime example. Or the cop
in SC recently convicted for shooting the fleeing guy in the back, when
he posed no threat whatever to the cop. IDK what the facts are in this
swat raid, except that it was due to a fake call.

They've arrested the guy who made it. 25 year old stupid gamer.

As to NYC, Between 1990 and now it's gone from 2200 murders in a year to
below 300. It's gone down for 27 straight years, prisoners.
Benjamin Bratton? says it's because they focuesed on disorder, that is,
minor offensives, broken windows. But also they've broken up the
gangs. There is still domestic violence. When I lived there I noticed
that everyone could get 2 or 3, maybe more, free, individual
appointments with a psychologist or maybe a psychiatrist, in part to try
to stop violence before it started.

"The fact that it's happening is way more important than why,” someone
said. “The why is debatable. The reality is the city is super safe at
this point, and it's spectacular news ... This proves that there's
always a new frontier in lowering these numbers.”

O’Donnell suggested that the city’s economic growth may be driving the
drop in crime.

“I think that it's just a cascading series of positive events that have
gone lightning fast,” he said. “The city is very vibrant and very
alive... This is just why they shouldn't get too ahead of themselves.”

They have something like 1100 more miles of bike lanes, along side city
streets, many separated by a cement island, twice what they had 10 years
ago, and bikes are everywhere, even at 11PM.

I went to Times Square for NYE in 1967, but was a visitor to NYC, didnt'
think it through, got off what would be Times Square station if there
were no crowd, west on 42nd St. but couldnt see the ball.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 30 Dec 2017 17:47:58 -0800 (PST), Auntie Senile Monster wrote:

Santas stick their hands down kids' trousers when they're on their lap.
--

I may joke about children being a good source of high-quality protein and
the toes being the crunchy part but in reality, I do not like people who
abuse or harm children in any way. Whenever I'd visit friends who had
small children, the little kids would head straight for me and climb all
over me. I'd look down at one of my little pals sitting in my lap and
wonder how on earth could an adult even think about harming a child. I
get very angry when I see news of children being hurt or killed. I get
especially upset when I see Muslims using children as cannon fodder or
suicide bombers. I'm getting angry again just thinking about it so I must
end the post. 8-(

[8~{} Auntie Blabbering Monster

Geezuz Christ, do you really have nobody in real life to whom you could talk
about your outstanding and original personality, Senile Blabbering Auntie?
BG
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 5:59:58 AM UTC-6, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sun, 31 Dec 2017 01:47:58 -0000, Uncle Monster wrote:

[...]

I get irritated when people think it's worse to harm a child than an adult.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 7:50:16 PM UTC-5, 0ren wrote:
Accidentally getting on the wrong plane isn't mysterious.

Oh hell no, my luggage does it all the time.

But seriously, I'll bet the gate attendant got a good spankin'.

Maybe. But they were using the typical scanner for the boarding
passes. As the super model pointed out, what is that, just a
machine that goes beedoop and connects to nothing? You would think
it's checking that boarding passes are valid. This one wasn't
even for the right airline.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 9:58:06 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Sat, 30 Dec 2017 14:01:42 -0000, trader_4 wrote:

On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 3:49:08 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
WTF!

AN innocent man has been shot dead after a gamer made a deadly hoax
phone call, sending armed police to the wrong address.

When officers arrived, they surrounded the house where the alleged
shooting had happened.
A man walked out the front door. He raised and dropped his hands
multiple times before an officer opened fire, killing the man with one
shot, Livingston said.
But it was all a fraud.

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-a...3b3b6d6fdcd985

--
Bod

There have been many stories on TV about all the increased security at
Times Square for New Year's Eve.Β* Among the measures, the police will now
have snipers positioned on rooftops.Β* They were interviewing people in
the
street and most of them said, sure, they'd come, they see all the cops
and
feel safe.Β*Β* Me?Β* I thought of all those snipers, all those cops,
everyone
on edge, worried about an attack.Β* What about the possibility that
with all
that security, including snipers, someone makes a mistake?Β* Or some dumb
ass sets off some prank, it starts something, police misinterpret what's
going on, and boom, you're dead.Β* No, I'll watch it on TV thank you.

[...]

I would disagree. If we know why it's happening, then we know what works,
how to continue it, how to expand it to other cities. If we just say it
doesn't matter much, that's a mistake.

€œThe why is debatable. The reality is the city is super safe at
this point, and it's spectacular news ... This proves that there's
always a new frontier in lowering these numbers.€

ODonnell suggested that the citys economic growth may be driving the
drop in crime.

IDK who O'Donnell is, because you've quoted from who knows where,
but I suspect they are a lib. That's the lib
favorite excuse for crime, the economy. As if a gang banger is just
waiting for a job opening.

€œI think that it's just a cascading series of positive events that have
gone lightning fast,€ he said. €œThe city is very vibrant and very
alive... This is just why they shouldn't get too ahead of themselves.€

And what's Chicago? Still and dead? Yet Chicago is a disaster. As
someone pointed out, all those crime ridden hell holes have one thing
in common, they've been run by Democrats for decades. NYC turned
around under Giuliani. He was followed by Bloomberg, who though a lib,
is still somewhat rational. NYC has now chosen a total lib radical,
loony as they come, as mayor. He's been dismantling what Giuliani
stared, what B followed. He looks exactly like Rham Emanuel and all
those other lib mayors running cities of death. We'll see how it plays
out, given more time.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

An adult can fight back, a child can't.
You really are a sick little creep.

Posted to alt.home.repair

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

wrote:
[...]

I don't like to see anyone who is helpless being harmed be it a
child or adult. Small children are more helpless than adults. o_O [8~{}
Uncle Helpful Monster

Children are not helpless. If a woman is raped and a child is raped,
the perpetrators should get the same sentence.

You really are off your rocker.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 31 Dec 2017 06:05:04 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

"The fact that it's happening is way more important than why,=E2=80=9D so=

meone
said.

I would disagree. If we know why it's happening, then we know what works,

I left out the part where they were disagreeing why it was happening. So
given that they couldn't agree, he was making that point.

how to continue it, how to expand it to other cities. If we just say it
doesn't matter much, that's a mistake.

=E2=80=9CThe why is debatable. The reality is the city is super safe at
this point, and it's spectacular news ... This proves that there's
always a new frontier in lowering these numbers.=E2=80=9D
=20
O=E2=80=99Donnell suggested that the city=E2=80=99s economic growth may b=

e driving the
drop in crime.

IDK who O'Donnell is, because you've quoted from who knows where,
but I suspect they are a lib. That's the lib
favorite excuse for crime, the economy. As if a gang banger is just
waiting for a job opening.

Maybe look at it from the other direction. An 18-year old with a job,
who is used to spending money on clothes, a cellphone, a girlfriend,
etc. who loses his job and can't find another one. Some of them
probably don't join a gang but do steal from stores or mug people.
There's no doubt that the crime rate goes down when the unemployment
rate goes down, and brushing the truth off as wrong because a liberal
points it out will just leave you with less truth.

Posted to alt.home.repair

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

wrote:
[...]

Explain to me why a woman is worth less than a child? (We're
assuming neither of them succeeded in fighting off the offender).

Where have I said that a woman is worth less than a child?
You can assume what your twisted brain tells you to.
You really are a sick little **** all.

We are off out soon to a party.
You will spend New Years Eve on your own, like you always do.
You really are a sad little **** all.

Posted to alt.home.repair

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

wrote:
[...]

So if you overpowered a woman half your size, that would be ok then? No,
it would be precisely as bad as if you attacked a child.

You really are a sad little **** all.
You give me the creeps. You are sick in the head and should kill yourself.
Nobody will miss you.

Posted to alt.home.repair

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
trader_4 wrote:

[...]

What's the standard working week in the US? 38 hours like here in
the UK? Change it to 35. All those 3 hours left over will add up to
enough jobs for everyone. Come on guys it's not rocket science.

40 hours in the UK.
Not that you would know anything about working for a living.
******.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

The standard work week here in the US seems to be about 60 hours, which
is needed to earn the money to pay the taxes to be handed over to the
masses that don't bother to work. There are plenty of jobs here -
that's why most of the immigrants show up. But work? That is for other
people.
Posted to alt.home.repair

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
trader_4 wrote:

"The fact that it's happening is way more important than
why,=E2=80=9D so=
meone
said.

I would disagree. If we know why it's happening, then we know
what works,

I left out the part where they were disagreeing why it was
happening. So given that they couldn't agree, he was making that
point.
how to continue it, how to expand it to other cities. If we just
say it doesn't matter much, that's a mistake.

=E2=80=9CThe why is debatable. The reality is the city is super
safe at
this point, and it's spectacular news ... This proves that
there's always a new frontier in lowering these numbers.=E2=80=9D
[...]

No, it's 38. Actually there is no set amount, but there's a law that
says 48 is the maximum. But I've never seen a job advertised as
anything other than 38, apart from a doctor or nurse.

If you had ever had a REAL job, in the Real world you would know that it is
40 hours per week. This may include getting your fingers dirty. You hairless
hands, I've seen them. Creepy.
But, you have never had a REAL job. And never will have.
Do you not feel disgusted with yourself and ashamed to be alive?