Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - CCW holding Akansas Tea Party Psycho Burns House Down, ShootsCops/Innocent Bystanders, Killed...and the SOB beat his wife, didn't payhis child support and went bankrupt too...so why was he allowed to own agun?

On 9/18/2011 12:24 PM, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
On Sep 18, 8:02 am, "David R. wrote:
On 9/18/2011 1:05 AM, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

My..my...these CCW holders are just fine upstanding citizens, aren't
they?

Looks like psych tests for gun ownership are long overdue.

TMT

There is nothing in the article you posted that mentions a CCW license,

"This guy came to wipe out my office," Cottrell told the newspaper. "I
believe if he had killed me, he would have killed everyone in his
path."

Too_Much_a_Fool Philosophy:

Let's not kill the killer before he kills more because his life is just
as valuable as all those he'd kill.

David

David...go read up on the incident...he does..or I should say did..
hold a CCW.

You're right, I was looking for CCW.

"Palmer, who had no criminal history, had a permit to carry a concealed
weapon, according to Arkansas State Police."

Want to calculate the economic cost of this latest shooting?

Nope, nobody ever said freedom was going to be cheap or easy.

Apparently you agree with:

Too_Much_a_Fool Philosophy:

Let's not kill the killer before he kills more because his life is just
as valuable as all those he'd kill.

Since you didn't dispute it.

David