Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Tip: leg cramps and up all night peeing

On 12/11/2017 01:40 AM, Bod wrote:
On 11/12/2017 09:35, T wrote:
On 12/11/2017 01:16 AM, Bod wrote:
On 11/12/2017 09:02, T wrote:
On 12/10/2017 12:49 AM, Bod wrote:
On 10/12/2017 04:21, T wrote:
On 12/09/2017 05:14 PM, micky wrote:
Don't drink water for the hour(s) near bedtime and you won't have
to get
up as often.

I have tried that and it gives me the holy mother of all leg cramps.
Dehydration is a major cause of leg cramps.
Â*
Surely if one has a balanced diet, then you don't need any
supplements?
I'm 69 and never taken any extra vitamins etc.

I presume you have never eaten things grown on depleted soils
and do not eat processed foods?

I'm not diabetic and never been overweight and don't take any
medicines.
Maybe I'm just lucky?

Yes you are.Â* And maybe not taking any medicines has been
a blessing (allopathic drugs are controlled dosages of poisons).

Are you overweight by any chance?

During the start of the Diabetes I gained a lot of weight.
It is the first symptom of Diabetes not the cause of Diabetes.
I have since settled down to my normal weight.

Type 1 or 2?

Type 2 -- carbohydrate poisoning

Ah, at least type two is manageable. That's good.

So is type 1. You can vastly reduce your insulin and
some even eliminate it by returning to some semblance
of our ancestral diet. But it takes more work than type 2.