Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Edison Circuit - 24V on leg 2 when leg 1 breaker is on.

I was using a digital meter to test this and their was no load but I was
still wondering if this is a
problem.

-------------------------------------

Just want to say...

****** ***** ***************
* ** * ** * **
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *
****** * ****** * *************** *
****** * ****** * *************** *
****** * ****** * ****************
****** * ****** * ******** *
****************** * ******** *
****************** * ******** *
****************** * ******** *
****** * ******* * ******** ****
****** * ******* * ******** * *
****** * ******* * ************** *
******* ******** ***************
****** ******* **************

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article . com, Lynda wrote:
I was using a digital meter to test this and their was no load but I was
still wondering if this is a
problem.

Put a load on it and measure again. You're probably measuring inductive
coupling from another circuit.

And get RID of that bloated sig before you post again.
Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

On 8/2/2011 7:51 AM, Doug Miller wrote:
And get RID of that bloated sig before you post again.

Indeed...

Posted to alt.home.repair

--

Hmmm,
People who comes from foo.com has all the weird problems????
Posted to alt.home.repair

Doug Miller wrote:

In article . com, Lynda wrote:
I was using a digital meter to test this and their was no load but I was
still wondering if this is a
problem.

Put a load on it and measure again. You're probably measuring inductive
coupling from another circuit.

And get RID of that bloated sig before you post again.

Also put the proper two pole breaker on the Edison circuit.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08/02/2011 08:51 AM, Doug Miller wrote:
In groups.com, wrote:
I was using a digital meter to test this and their was no load but I was
still wondering if this is a
problem.

Put a load on it and measure again. You're probably measuring inductive
coupling from another circuit.

And get RID of that bloated sig before you post again.

and if you have an Edison circuit you really should be using a 240V
breaker or a handle tie...

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/2/2011 7:55 AM, dpb wrote:
On 8/2/2011 7:51 AM, Doug Miller wrote:
And get RID of that bloated sig before you post again.

Indeed...

Haven't you noticed? Bloated sigs are required at the parasite hub.