DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Edison Circuit - 24V on leg 2 when leg 1 breaker is on. (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/326975-edison-circuit-24v-leg-2-when-leg-1-breaker.html)

Lynda August 2nd 11 03:38 AM

Edison Circuit - 24V on leg 2 when leg 1 breaker is on.

I was using a digital meter to test this and their was no load but I was
still wondering if this is a
problem.

-------------------------------------

Just want to say...

****** ***** ***************
* ** * ** * **
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *
****** * ****** * *************** *
****** * ****** * *************** *
****** * ****** * ****************
****** * ****** * ******** *
****************** * ******** *
****************** * ******** *
****************** * ******** *
****** * ******* * ******** ****
****** * ******* * ******** * *
****** * ******* * ************** *
******* ******** ***************
****** ******* **************

Doug Miller[_2_] August 2nd 11 01:51 PM

In article . com, Lynda wrote:
I was using a digital meter to test this and their was no load but I was
still wondering if this is a
problem.

Put a load on it and measure again. You're probably measuring inductive
coupling from another circuit.

And get RID of that bloated sig before you post again.

dpb August 2nd 11 01:55 PM

On 8/2/2011 7:51 AM, Doug Miller wrote:
And get RID of that bloated sig before you post again.

Indeed...

Tony Hwang August 2nd 11 03:04 PM

dpb wrote:
On 8/2/2011 7:51 AM, Doug Miller wrote:
And get RID of that bloated sig before you post again.

Indeed...

--

Hmmm,
People who comes from foo.com has all the weird problems????

Pete C. August 2nd 11 05:51 PM

Doug Miller wrote:

In article . com, Lynda wrote:
I was using a digital meter to test this and their was no load but I was
still wondering if this is a
problem.

Put a load on it and measure again. You're probably measuring inductive
coupling from another circuit.

And get RID of that bloated sig before you post again.

Also put the proper two pole breaker on the Edison circuit.

Nate Nagel August 2nd 11 10:08 PM

On 08/02/2011 08:51 AM, Doug Miller wrote:
In groups.com, wrote:
I was using a digital meter to test this and their was no load but I was
still wondering if this is a
problem.

Put a load on it and measure again. You're probably measuring inductive
coupling from another circuit.

And get RID of that bloated sig before you post again.

and if you have an Edison circuit you really should be using a 240V
breaker or a handle tie...

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel

Bud-- August 2nd 11 10:14 PM

On 8/2/2011 7:55 AM, dpb wrote:
On 8/2/2011 7:51 AM, Doug Miller wrote:
And get RID of that bloated sig before you post again.

Indeed...

Haven't you noticed? Bloated sigs are required at the parasite hub.