Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Eating meat promotes toxic masculinity

This has to be the best...

Jessie eats "dead cow hanging on a fork" during the interview...

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5684306140001/?playlist_id=4607808626001#sp=show-clips

Look a Squirrel LMAO
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, December 17, 2017 at 4:11:56 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
This has to be the best...

Jessie eats "dead cow hanging on a fork" during the interview...

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5684306140001/?playlist_id=4607808626001#sp=show-clips

Look a Squirrel LMAO

Sorry, I couldn't watch the whole thing. I threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Steak for dinner tonight.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

This has to be the best...

Jessie eats "dead cow hanging on a fork" during the interview...

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5684306140001/?playlist_id=4607808626001#sp=show-clips

Look a Squirrel LMAO

LMAO This contestant was a "professor"? Of what and where? She reminded me
of one those for hire fake protesters. She made the LA duo look like
brainiacs. Yeah dude...

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/18/2017 02:32 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
Oren posted for all of us...

This has to be the best...

Jessie eats "dead cow hanging on a fork" during the interview...

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5684306140001/?playlist_id=4607808626001#sp=show-clips

Look a Squirrel LMAO

LMAO This contestant was a "professor"? Of what and where? She reminded me
of one those for hire fake protesters. She made the LA duo look like
brainiacs. Yeah dude...

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/e...-into-veganism

I also eat a plant based diet -- and I'm still toxic. Maybe it's because
I exclude soy products and don't get my daily dose of estrogen.