Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,alt.usage.english

Default GIG-LAMPS

On Wed, 13 Dec 2017 09:09:36 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
J. Burke" wrote:

For our gig-lamps, Pleasance and Your Colonel recommend Zenni Optical.
Just sayin'.

I recommend Dollond & Aitchison (est. 1750), now merged with Boots.
- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,alt.usage.english

J. Burke" wrote:

For our gig-lamps, Pleasance and Your Colonel recommend Zenni Optical.
Just sayin'.

I recommend Dollond & Aitchison (est. 1750), now merged with Boots.

They wouldn't let you in the door, ****!

They DID, you black *******...they've survived since 1750 by keeping
moulies like you OUT!

LOLOK
- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,alt.usage.english

On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 09:09:03 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
J. Burke" wrote:

On 12/14/2017 2:13 PM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:

J. Burke" wrote:

For our gig-lamps, Pleasance and Your Colonel recommend Zenni Optical.
Just sayin'.

I recommend Dollond & Aitchison (est. 1750), now merged with Boots.

They wouldn't let you in the door, ****!

They DID, you black *******...they've survived since 1750 by keeping
moulies like you OUT!

Only assholes with a boat can get there, stoopid ****.
Assholes like YOU!

Anyone who lives there don't NEED, a greeking boat, you dumb darkie!

And moulies like you get turned back at Dover! See that sign that
says "NO COLOURED"? That means YOU, boy!

LOLOK
- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,alt.usage.english

J. Burke" wrote:

For our gig-lamps, Pleasance and Your Colonel recommend Zenni Optical.
Just sayin'.

I recommend Dollond & Aitchison (est. 1750), now merged with Boots.

They wouldn't let you in the door, ****!

They DID, you black *******...they've survived since 1750 by keeping
moulies like you OUT!

Only assholes with a boat can get there, stoopid ****.
Assholes like YOU!

Anyone who lives there don't NEED, a greeking boat, you dumb darkie!

And moulies like you get turned back at Dover! See that sign that
says "NO COLOURED"? That means YOU, boy!

Dover is why the Frenchys call you faggots.
Meat me at Ben Dover...
LOL

How many times have YOU bent over for your moulie tranny 'Pleasance'
(a nigra name if ever I heard one)?
LOLOK
- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,alt.usage.english

Default It's REAL DUMB serb nazi Bitchslapping time, AGAIN! LOL

On Sat, 16 Dec 2017 06:23:23 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

Dover is why the Frenchys call you faggots.
Meat me at Ben Dover...
LOL

How many times have YOU bent over for your moulie tranny 'Pleasance'
(a nigra name if ever I heard one)?

Darn, has he STILL not dumped your rival, Pleasance. for you, you infatuated
jealous serbian bitch? Just don't give up your efforts, you poor rejected
****! LOL

LOLOK

"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?

--
Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself: