Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Jason

Default Free Apple 20 gig Ipod or Ipod Mini, My Good Friend Just Got His In The Mail

My friend just got a 100% free 20 gig Ipod; all he had to do was sign
up for an account through this site:

http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7476580

and complete one of the online offers available. Many of the offers
are free and don't require any payment for anything. Many of the
offers are also great offers. I signed up for netflix through the
site, and I was actually going to get the service anyway. This is a
great way to get a free ipod, as my friend just got his ipod in the
mail today. To finish everything and get the free (including
shipping) ipod, you just have to get 5 other people to do it too. I
was one of his referrals, if took me about 10 minutes to complete, and
now I'd like to pass the word on.

Oh yeah, and make sure you find the link for verifying your email
address. The verification may go to your junk box in your email, so
look carefully. It's well worth the few minutes it takes to set up.
Al Bundy

(Jason) wrote in message . com...
[...]

An ipod doesn't interest me for free or not, but I went to the site to
check out the offer. The privacy and terms & conditions links were
dead. I doubt that's an accident. They don't want you to see them I
bet.