Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Roy Moore arrives on horseback to cast vote

On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 6:32:12 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 7:21:10 AM UTC-6, philo wrote:
On 12/13/2017 3:37 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

snip

Young people are supposed to be Liberals, that's their job until they get an actual job and the conversion process to Conservative begins. Young people are conservative larvae and under normal circumstances metamorphosize into Conservatives. People who fail to make the change as they age continue to be maggots. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Changed Monster

I am still absolutely a Democrat, but certainly a lot more conservative
than when I was a college student.

I got my first job when I was 16, and even when I retired five years
ago, continued doing the volunteer work I had been doing for the
previous dozen years or so.

You can be a Conservative Democrat. Good on you for the volunteer work. I know a lot of wonderful people of all political persuasions who donate money, stuff and their time to help others. I've had some great people from faith-based organizations help me out. I helped out a lot of churches when I was able-bodied even though I didn't share their faith. They were simply nice people who cared about others which is why I was glad to help them. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Grateful Monster

And yet Uncle hates me and I'm a conservative too. I used to say with pride
that I'm a conservative Republican, but sadly like so many other
conservatives, I'm finding that harder and harder to do.

For example, I bet Philo would agree with me that it's a sad state of affairs
when the same alleged "conservative Republicans" that tell us all the time
how we should rely on private charities instead of govt for everything
from providing free health services to food for the poor, just voted to eliminate the tax deduction for charitable donations.

Meanwhile, Trump will be getting a huge tax cut, probably from 40% to 25%,
but we won't know the truth, because the shyster won't release his returns
so the American people can see.

Trader4 Sad Conservative

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/15/2017 5:34 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 7:54:12 AM UTC-6, BurfordTJustice wrote:
You retired cause you are a gimp.

Your wife still works and you soak up all the free **** you can get.

Hey! Don't be mean to philo, he's a nice guy. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Protective Monster

I agree!

--
Maggie