Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Tatler magazine faces angry backlash for article claiming Americans'make better wives' than Brits

Tatler magazine has faced an angry backlash for an article claiming
American women are more suitable wives for British men because "English
girls don't brush their hair or clean behind their ears."

One of the articles interviewees also claimed British women are
€śsqueamish€ť when it comes to performing sex acts.

An American heiress, Gayden Metcalfie, who is married a British
businesssman is also quoted as saying: €śAmerican girls will give
blowjobs way earlier than British girls because they don't consider it sex.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/t...-a3703461.html
--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 28 Nov 2017 14:05:48 -0000, Bod wrote:

Tatler magazine has faced an angry backlash for an article claiming
American women are more suitable wives for British men because "English
girls don't brush their hair or clean behind their ears."

One of the articles interviewees also claimed British women are
€śsqueamish€ť when it comes to performing sex acts.

An American heiress, Gayden Metcalfie, who is married a British
businesssman is also quoted as saying: €śAmerican girls will give
blowjobs way earlier than British girls because they don't consider it
sex.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/t...-a3703461.html

Sounds about right.Â* If a naughty word is said in front of a British
woman you're taken to court for harassment.Â* It's surprising we can
procreate at all.

Erm!

California woman sues her parents because she is ugly
worldnewsdailyreport.com/california-woman-sues-her-parents-because-she-is-ugly/
Hollywood, CA | A Californian woman is suing her own parents for 2
million dollars because she blames her parents for her €śugly genes€ť.
Annabelle Jefferson ...

Missing: sworn
Atheist Woman Sues To Remove "So Help Me God" From Oath
http://www.newsweek.com/woman-suing-...-me-god-702147
4 Nov 2017 - An atheist woman seeking citizenship in Massachusetts is
suing to remove the phrase ... But the fact that the oath includes them
at all is what she's objecting to now. ... A new United States citizen
holds a U.S. flag and a copy of the Oath of ... from the civil rights of
the commonwealth because of his religion.€ť

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 28/11/2017 14:25, Bod wrote:
On Tue, 28 Nov 2017 14:05:48 -0000, Bod wrote:

Tatler magazine has faced an angry backlash for an article claiming
American women are more suitable wives for British men because "English
girls don't brush their hair or clean behind their ears."

One of the articles interviewees also claimed British women are
€śsqueamish€ť when it comes to performing sex acts.

An American heiress, Gayden Metcalfie, who is married a British
businesssman is also quoted as saying: €śAmerican girls will give
blowjobs way earlier than British girls because they don't consider
it sex.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/t...-a3703461.html

Sounds about right.Â* If a naughty word is said in front of a British
woman you're taken to court for harassment.Â* It's surprising we can
procreate at all.

Erm! American women are more likely to sue you.

California woman sues her parents because she is ugly
worldnewsdailyreport.com/california-woman-sues-her-parents-because-she-is-ugly/

Hollywood, CA | A Californian woman is suing her own parents for 2
million dollars because she blames her parents for her €śugly genes€ť.
Annabelle Jefferson ...

Missing: sworn
Atheist Woman Sues To Remove "So Help Me God" From Oath
http://www.newsweek.com/woman-suing-...-me-god-702147
4 Nov 2017 - An atheist woman seeking citizenship in Massachusetts is
suing to remove the phrase ... But the fact that the oath includes them
at all is what she's objecting to now. ... A new United States citizen
holds a U.S. flag and a copy of the Oath of ... from the civil rights of
the commonwealth because of his religion.€ť

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 28 Nov 2017 14:25:47 -0000, Bod wrote:

[...]

What have either of the above to do with sex?

American women are far more likely to sue you for almost anything.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 28 Nov 2017 14:05:48 -0000, Bod wrote:

Tatler magazine has faced an angry backlash for an article claiming
American women are more suitable wives for British men because "English
girls don't brush their hair or clean behind their ears."

One of the articles interviewees also claimed British women are
€śsqueamish€ť when it comes to performing sex acts.

An American heiress, Gayden Metcalfie, who is married a British
businesssman is also quoted as saying: €śAmerican girls will give
blowjobs way earlier than British girls because they don't consider it
sex.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/t...-a3703461.html

Sounds about right.Â* If a naughty word is said in front of a British
woman you're taken to court for harassment.Â* It's surprising we can
procreate at all.

Why do Americans have such a major issue with swear-words ...
boards.straightdope.com €ş Straight Dope Message Board €ş Main €ş Great Debates
19 Apr 2010 - 59 posts - €Ž39 authors
Even if we take "****" (Angry hubub from audience, parents cover their
children's ..... I've had female friends expatriate from the US to the UK.

--
Bod

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 28 Nov 2017 14:42:08 -0000, Bod wrote:

[...]

Irrelevant to how they feel about sex.

10 Things That Brits Don't Realize Are Offensive to Americans ...
http://www.bbcamerica.com/.../01/10-...e-to-americans
Like swearing, discussing what goes on between the sheets or on the loo
is a lot less common among friends in the U.S. I only get to talk toilet
trash when I'm ...

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ****** Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Tue, 28 Nov 2017 14:11:29 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/t...klash-for-clai
ming-americans-make-better-wives-than-brits-a3703461.html

Sounds about right. If a naughty word is said in front of a British
woman you're taken to court for harassment. It's surprising we can
procreate at all.

Hilarious ...coming from the self-admitted resident ******! LOL

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) life as a ******:
"When I was 14, there were places in forests where people would leave
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 28 Nov 2017 14:48:13 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

California woman sues her parents because she is ugly
worldnewsdailyreport.com/california-woman-sues-her-parents-because-she-is-ugly/
Hollywood, CA | A Californian woman is suing her own parents for 2
million dollars because she blames her parents for her ´ugly genesˇ.
Annabelle Jefferson ...

This should actually happen more often. Why would ugly people think it's
a good idea to make more ugly people? Why would they put someone through
an ugly life? Same goes for any disability you know will be passed on.

Hey, that would be THE big chance for you to get yet more money from your
parents, you degenerate ******!

--
Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) about himself:
" I have no plans to make children. The world is already too full, and I
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 28 Nov 2017 14:51:03 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Why do Americans have such a major issue with swear-words ...
boards.straightdope.com €ş Straight Dope Message Board €ş Main €ş Great Debates
19 Apr 2010 - 59 posts - €Ž39 authors
Even if we take "****" (Angry hubub from audience, parents cover their
children's ..... I've had female friends expatriate from the US to the UK.

When working for Sky TV (in the UK), I was phoned by a very angry woman
who had heard the word "****e" on the television. She cancelled her
account of 15 years because of one swearword. Brits are prudes, end of
story.

How long did it take HER to find out to what kind of an idiot she was
talking, Birdbrain?

--
Some examples of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic
"mathematics":
"100 is 5 times more than 20.
"5 times less" is the opposite of "5 times more", so this makes 100 back to
20 again.
20 is 5 times less than 100, the same as dividing by 5.
An elephant is 5 times bigger than a tiger, a tiger is 5 times smaller than
an elephant."
MID:
"I'm comparing being able to tell the difference between 21 and 12 to being
able to tell the difference between 21 and 12. If you think that it's easy
to think a 12 year old is 21, it's only fair to use it as a reason when you
get caught ****ing a 12 year old, which you mistook to be 21."
MID:
"50 watts is ten times more than 5 watts. Likewise 5 watts is ten times
less than 50 watts."
MID:
"The answer is 9. The 0.5 chicken is dead, so basically it's 1 chicken
laying 1 egg per day. The half egg was one halfway out, the only egg for
that day."
MID:
"let's say you prefer 20C water. If you go in 10C water you'd say that was
cold (10C colder than you want). Now you go in 0C water, that's twice as
cold, because it's now 20C colder than you want."
MID:
"Even if only 25% of people want it legalised, and let's say LibDems already
have 15% of the vote. If 75% of that 15% stop voting for them because they
don't want it legalised, they're down to 3.75%. But 25% of the 85% who
didn't previously vote for them, change their mind due to this policy, they
gain 21.25%, giving them a total of 25%, well up from 15%."
MID:
"If I say 1, then "or so", the "or so" means another 1.
If I say 5, then "or so", the "or so" means up to another 5.
Is English not your first language?"
MID:
"If you live for 4 years and die, you wasted 4 years. If you live for 20
years and die, you wasted 20 years, that's 5 times worse."
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Tatler magazine has faced an angry backlash for an article claiming
American women are more suitable wives for British men because
"English girls don't brush their hair or clean behind their ears."

One of the article's interviewees also claimed British women are
"squeamish" when it comes to performing sex acts.

An American heiress, Gayden Metcalfie, who is married a British
businesssman is also quoted as saying: "American girls will give
blowjobs way earlier than British girls because they don't
consider it sex.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/t...-a3703461.html

Sounds about right. If a naughty word is said in front of a British
woman you're taken to court for harassment. It's surprising we can
procreate at all.

Why do Americans have such a major issue with swear-words ...
boards.straightdope.com Straight Dope Message Board Main Great
Debates 19 Apr 2010 - 59 posts - ?39 authors
Even if we take "****" (Angry hubub from audience, parents cover
their children's ..... I've had female friends expatriate from the
US to the UK.

When working for Sky TV (in the UK), I was phoned by a very angry
woman who had heard the word "****e" on the television. She
cancelled her account of 15 years because of one swearword. Brits
are prudes, end of story.

Ahh yes, the job that you ran away from. You asked me for help as when the
best time to run, I told you.
Big Tough Guy who can sleep outside in temps of -20C ran away from an office
job because he could not handle it. PMSL.
Then he tries to blame Sky for their business methods.
Nar. That don't wash. You are a little wimp and always will be.
A silly Billy who is going nowhere.

Posted to alt.home.repair

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Why would I work in a place who rips off customers and treats their
staff unfairly? Do you think any of these is fair?
1) If you're more than 15 SECONDS late after break or lunch, you're
deducted 30 MINUTES pay. 2) You must start work 30 minutes before you
start getting paid each day, because that's how long it takes to log
into their antiquated computers. That's unpaid work or slave labour.
3) If a customer is cut off for not paying, then comes back say 4
months later, they have to pay for the 4 months of TV subscription
they didn't receive while they were cut off, before they'll be
reconnected. 4) After advertising the job as a technical advisor,
they then required us to sell (as in shove down customer's throats)
extra subscriptions they didn't want. This is the reason I left Sky
as a customer 5 years earlier. Constantly being asked "are you sure
you don't want the movie channels?" 5) The headphones provided to
make telephone calls were so **** you couldn't hear a word the
customer was saying. I bought (with my own money) a decent pair
which was 3 times louder, but wasn't allowed to plug them in. 6)
During a call, you must make notes, on a whiteboard with a dry wipe
marker, which they never had any of left, so I had to bring in my own
(and often donated them to other colleagues who had nothing to write
with). 7) Half the computers didn't work properly, which you only
found out after ****ing about with them for 20 minutes, so by the
time you'd found one that worked, you were usually classed as "late".
8) Half the simple operations, like pairing a box to a card if the
customer has changed box, required authority from a supervisor, and
they were always busy for about 20 minutes so the customer was left
on hold while you wandered around looking for one that was free.
And all the above for less wages than a binman. Funny how they have
the highest staff turnaround I've ever seen. Continuous hiring of
new staff, all year, every year.

Aww how very awful it must have been to be included in the real world.
THAT is the real world of working for a living and not being a ******. You
are a ******.
Keep up with your paper round and remind us of your Degree.
Btw, binmen work hard for a living and your disrespect for those hard
working guys disgusts me. You could not do the job, you prefer to be paper
boy and sign on the dole.
**** off and die Phucker and save the nation a lot of money.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 28 Nov 2017 23:10:04 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

10 Things That Brits Don't Realize Are Offensive to Americans ...
http://www.bbcamerica.com/.../01/10-...e-to-americans
Like swearing, discussing what goes on between the sheets or on the loo
is a lot less common among friends in the U.S. I only get to talk toilet
trash when I'm ...

It's well known the Brits are the most prudish folk in the entire world.

Not sure about it, but I'm absolutely sure that everyone considers you the
biggest idiot and troll on these groups, sick ****** Peter Hucker!

[...]
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 28 Nov 2017 23:08:15 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Aww how very awful it must have been to be included in the real world.
THAT is the real world of working for a living and not being a ******. You
are a ******.
Keep up with your paper round and remind us of your Degree.
Btw, binmen work hard for a living and your disrespect for those hard
working guys disgusts me. You could not do the job, you prefer to be paper
boy and sign on the dole.
**** off and die Phucker and save the nation a lot of money.

Being a binman is a damn sight easier than working for Sky, and pays
more. Sky do not have a clue, that is why half their staff resign in 6
months. There was a ****ing pot on who would resign first in our team!

Why have you omitted to discuss the two ILLEGAL activities I mentioned
above?

You forgot the most important in all of this: you are a sociopath, and ALL
your idiotic stories and interpretations of events and circumstances ALWAYS
have to be taken with a grain of salt!

Some of Birdbrain's supernatural physical "feats" (as told by the idiot
himself):

--
"I go hillwalking barefoot for hours in the snow, my feet just go red.
Extra blood, they can't freeze."

--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson") about himself:
"I can sleep outside in a temperature of -20C wearing only shorts".

--
"Having read the utter bull**** about dying if you fall in a freezing lake
for 15 minutes, I've tried it on many occasions. It takes 30 minutes to

--
"The alleged timing is, fall into ice water and die of cold in 15 minutes.
Do what I do, go swimming in winter in a partially frozen lake, and do so

--
"I've had my fingers unable to operate the key to unlock my car (after
swimming in ice water for a couple of hours and running around the mountains

--
"Your eyes have something called an iris, you can't damage them looking at
the sun. An eclipse is dimmer than the normal sun, so even safer. I never

--
Brain damaged Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) about himself:
"I prefer a good whack to the head with a breaker bar (the 3 foot extendable
--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic world:
"Most animals don't attack me, even though their owners tell me they're