Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Leaf Blower Starting Question

Hello,

Have the typical home Leaf Blower, an Echo
Model PB 2100.

Trying to get it started easily.

The Manual isn't too clear on this:

To start, we Prime the bulb the 10 times it says, and have the Choke on
Full.

But, are you also supposed to hold down the trigger while pulling ?

By trigger I mean what you squeeze to adjust the speed.

Thanks,
Bob
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/25/17 5:58 AM, Bob wrote:
Hello,

Have the typical home Leaf Blower, an Echo
Model PB 2100.

Trying to get it started easily.

The Manual isn't too clear on this:

To start, we Prime the bulb the 10 times it says, and have the Choke on
Full.

But, are you also supposed to hold down the trigger while pulling ?

By trigger I mean what you squeeze to adjust the speed.

Thanks,
Bob

Yes and yes. Don't prime or use choke on warm restart, though.

Also, be sure you premix the high quality 2-cycle they spec in the
instruction manual into your gas can.

--
I think of myself as a man's man. I like my whiskey neat, my steaks
rare, and my Pop-Tarts untoasted. Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* - @patsajak