Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ABOUT "ANSWERING MACHINES"

On Saturday, November 18, 2017 at 11:58:25 AM UTC-6, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:

Yes, I know that's an old term, but I'm an old Colonel; so as they say, if the shoes fits...

Time to give this one a rest as well. Everybody born within the last
80 years knows what an answering machine can do. You're nothing special
because you have one, millions of us have one and know how to screen calls.