Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,alt.usage.english

Default Sigh!

In article ,
Snohomo Jakie G says...
**** eater fake vet Scatboi g8dgc aka Colon Eddie Burke wrote:
You are my puppet; I am the puppet master.

Is this the reason you are keeping the toxic trolls around so
we can jerk them around and make fun of them?

Make fun of this..ya google poasting tard.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/Snohomo$20Jackie

LoLoLoL

toilet handle -- bigger problems discovered -- sigh... Al Home Repair 19 June 26th 05 05:17 PM
sigh... RoyJ Metalworking 16 February 26th 05 03:20 AM
Washing machine brushes .. T i m UK diy 1 February 4th 05 12:05 AM
Sigh John Rumm UK diy 46 December 14th 04 07:09 PM
Knee mill motor problem... sigh. Peter Grey Metalworking 4 March 27th 04 02:58 AM