Posted to sci.engr.heat-vent-ac,alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

Default Chronotherm III Calibration?

replying to jMon, statesideqsod wrote:
Yes I agree. After many hours of placing my Taylor thermometer on top of the
thermostat the 2 readings got pretty close. I would say less than a degree
difference. Also make sure the Chronotherm has fresh batteries. Change them at
least twice year.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...on-566840-.htm