Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gunman 'nonchalantly' opens fire in Colorado Walmart, kills three -police

*Where were all the gun carrying folks to shoot him?*

THORNTON, Colo. (Reuters) - Police in Colorado on Thursday were
searching for a gunman who calmly walked into a Walmart in suburban
Denver and opened fire with a handgun, randomly shooting at shoppers and
store clerks, killing three people, before he fled.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-col...-idUKKBN1D20KX
--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Thu, 02 Nov 2017 11:26:39 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

I read that as "*German*

Yes, your sociopathy makes you do that sort of thing, Birdbrain!

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 2 Nov 2017 08:36:01 +0000, Bod wrote:

*Where were all the gun carrying folks to shoot him?*

In spite of the rumors there are actually few people walking around
here armed, even in states that allow it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/02/2017 02:36 AM, Bod wrote:
*Where were all the gun carrying folks to shoot him?*

THORNTON, Colo. (Reuters) - Police in Colorado on Thursday were
searching for a gunman who calmly walked into a Walmart in suburban
Denver and opened fire with a handgun, randomly shooting at shoppers and
store clerks, killing three people, before he fled.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-col...-idUKKBN1D20KX

He was practicing for Black Friday.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 02 Nov 2017 14:26:50 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On 11/02/2017 02:36 AM, Bod wrote:
*Where were all the gun carrying folks to shoot him?*

THORNTON, Colo. (Reuters) - Police in Colorado on Thursday were
searching for a gunman who calmly walked into a Walmart in suburban
Denver and opened fire with a handgun, randomly shooting at shoppers and
store clerks, killing three people, before he fled.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-col...-idUKKBN1D20KX

He was practicing for Black Friday.

Why call it BLACK Friday?* Black means bad surely?

Viernes negro

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 02 Nov 2017 14:26:50 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On 11/02/2017 02:36 AM, Bod wrote:
*Where were all the gun carrying folks to shoot him?*

THORNTON, Colo. (Reuters) - Police in Colorado on Thursday were
searching for a gunman who calmly walked into a Walmart in suburban
Denver and opened fire with a handgun, randomly shooting at shoppers and
store clerks, killing three people, before he fled.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-col...-idUKKBN1D20KX

He was practicing for Black Friday.

Why call it BLACK Friday? Black means bad surely?

There were good sales on slightly used slaves after Aunt Jemima burned
the Thanksgiving turkey. Don't believe snopes when they say that isn't so.

I'm somewhat out of touch with stuff like that so years ago I thought it
would be a good idea to drive to a mall about 60 miles away that had a
bookstore with an excellent selection of computer books. Sweet Flying
Jeezus. I revised my plans when I noted the traffic backed up a mile
before the entrance ramp leading to the mall.

I made a note to avoid all shopping on that day and to minimize shopping
between then and Christmas.

Another fact I've written in my notebook is while you can eat out on
Thanksgiving and Easter, you'll starve on Christmas Day if you're not
prepared.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowman, Birdbrain's old whore!

On Thu, 2 Nov 2017 21:05:46 -0600, lowbrowman, yet another endlessly
driveling senile idiot, blabbered again:

FLUSH another LOAD of senile **** unread