Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Colorado Fire Evacuees Return To Find Property Burglarized, Vandalized

On Mon, 02 Jul 2012 21:33:23 -0400, Home Guy wrote:

WW wrote:

One of my friends was patrolling an area there to watch for looting.
Caught a man and woman. Man was toting a TV and woman had a large
back pack full of loot. They shall remember this for years while
looking through jail bars.

They'll remember it for years, but they'll only be in jail for months.

Maybe not. Those kind likely will do more crime and forget about this
crime. Nobody would like my justice.... unless self defense upon
yourself or for another person, you die immediately !!!! No mercy.
This way there is no repeat offenders. Of course this might
eliminate maybe 10,000,000 people but it will make the prisons less
crowded and we won't have to feed these guys till they die like
Charles Manson or the like. I think we would lessen crime a bit and
make others think twice before they do the crime... and if I'm wrong,
they won't get a 2nd chance.