Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Healthy Halloween

I got peanut butter crackers to hand out. The individually wrapped
ones. The little snots will probably eat those last and they aren't
exactly health food but not as bad as the candy crap.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/29/2017 5:04 PM, My 2 Cents wrote:
Â*I got peanut butter crackers to hand out.Â* The individually wrapped
ones.Â* The little snots will probably eat those last and they aren't
exactly health food but not as bad as the candy crap.

Peanut butter isn't that bad. Compared to candy, it's a nutritional
source. I'd eat that before touching candy....er, unless it's chocolate.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/29/2017 04:04 PM, My 2 Cents wrote:
Â*I got peanut butter crackers to hand out.Â* The individually wrapped
ones.Â* The little snots will probably eat those last and they aren't
exactly health food but not as bad as the candy crap.

I've got some Cracker Jack, as well as non-food stuff.

https://www.foodallergy.org/educatio...umpkin-project

--
57 days until the winter celebration (Monday December 25, 2017 12:00:00
AM for 1 day).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"You pronounce sentence upon me with greater fear than I receive it." --
Giordano Bruno to his inquisitors
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/29/2017 04:04 PM, My 2 Cents wrote:
Â*I got peanut butter crackers to hand out.Â* The individually wrapped
ones.Â* The little snots will probably eat those last and they aren't
exactly health food but not as bad as the candy crap.

Always include something with no chocolate in it. Some kids need that.

--
1 day, 22 hours, 25 minutes, 35 seconds until Halloween
The above is wrong. If nothing else, it took more than 1 second to type
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 29 Oct 2017 16:04:10 -0500, My 2 Cents wrote:

I got peanut butter crackers to hand out. The individually wrapped
ones. The little snots will probably eat those last and they aren't
exactly health food but not as bad as the candy crap.

Make sure you get on that egg right away, first thing in the morning
;-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 29 Oct 2017 18:35:19 -0500, Sam E
wrote:

1 day, 22 hours, 25 minutes, 35 seconds until Halloween

1 day, 5 hours, 3 minutes, 12 seconds till I get drunk for Halloween.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/29/2017 4:15 PM, Meanie wrote:
On 10/29/2017 5:04 PM, My 2 Cents wrote:
Â*Â*I got peanut butter crackers to hand out.Â* The individually wrapped
ones.Â* The little snots will probably eat those last and they aren't
exactly health food but not as bad as the candy crap.

Peanut butter isn't that bad. Compared to candy, it's a nutritional
source. I'd eat that before touching candy....er, unless it's chocolate.

Dark chocolate! mmmmmmmm

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/29/2017 6:35 PM, Sam E wrote:
On 10/29/2017 04:04 PM, My 2 Cents wrote:
Â*Â*I got peanut butter crackers to hand out.Â* The individually wrapped
ones.Â* The little snots will probably eat those last and they aren't
exactly health food but not as bad as the candy crap.

Always include something with no chocolate in it. Some kids need that.

We don't give out candy any more, and don't turn on our porch light, either.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/31/2017 2:31 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 10/29/2017 6:35 PM, Sam E wrote:
On 10/29/2017 04:04 PM, My 2 Cents wrote:
Â*Â*I got peanut butter crackers to hand out.Â* The individually wrapped
ones.Â* The little snots will probably eat those last and they aren't
exactly health food but not as bad as the candy crap.

Always include something with no chocolate in it. Some kids need that.

We don't give out candy any more, and don't turn on our porch light, either.

No more than half dozen kids in our neighborhood of 20 houses and houses
are not that accessible. You have to climb a hill to get to where we
are. We'll be open for the few that might wander here.

I recall back in our first development seeing parents drop off car loads
of kids where the picking was better. We might get over 50 kids then.
That would be enough today for us to close shop to avoid them.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/31/2017 1:58 PM, Frank wrote:
On 10/31/2017 2:31 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 10/29/2017 6:35 PM, Sam E wrote:
On 10/29/2017 04:04 PM, My 2 Cents wrote:
Â*Â*Â*I got peanut butter crackers to hand out.Â* The individually wrapped
ones.Â* The little snots will probably eat those last and they aren't
exactly health food but not as bad as the candy crap.

Always include something with no chocolate in it. Some kids need that.

We don't give out candy any more, and don't turn on our porch light,
either.

No more than half dozen kids in our neighborhood of 20 houses and houses
are not that accessible. You have to climb a hill to get to where we
are.Â* We'll be open for the few that might wander here.

I recall back in our first development seeing parents drop off car loads
of kids where the picking was better.Â* We might get over 50 kids then.
That would be enough today for us to close shop to avoid them.

We don't get too many kids these days. We stopped giving out candy when
teenagers started showing up more than the younger ones.

--
Maggie