Posted to alt.home.repair

Default All countries should all consider using the Swedish prison system

On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 20:15:07 +0100, Oren wrote:

On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 10:03:14 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

What would you do to someone who stole a TV?

Make them watch it 24/7.

Let a Brit sing them a song in a constant loop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqfqW6RJVHw

WTF is that ****e?

Ah yes pup, you are too young to remember Tiny Tim. IT left me with a
vague taste of vomit when the hipsters discovered the ukelele.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 20:56:48 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 21/10/2017 20:55, rbowman wrote:
On 10/21/2017 12:50 PM, Bod wrote:
On 21/10/2017 19:40, rbowman wrote:
On 10/21/2017 10:15 AM, Bod wrote:
On 21/10/2017 17:03, rbowman wrote:

What would you do to someone who stole a TV?

Make them watch it 24/7.

Make em watch endless loops of Coronation Street 24/7.
That'll either make them want to commit suicide or they'll promise
to become an angel.

Sweet Jaysus, a soap opera that been going on for 57 years? While what
passes for our public TV station loves Brit shows, possibly because
they're cheap, I don't think they ever got into that one. A couple of
episodes of 'Doc Martin' is enough.

Do you get Eastenders in the US?

Never heard of it and thankfully after reading the Wiki page:

"Complaints against a scene in which Little Mo's face was pushed in
gravy on Christmas Day were upheld by the Broadcasting Standards
Council. "

I'll admit Christmas could be a little chancy when I was growing up but
there were no incidents involving gravy. There was that time at a
crowded Midnight Mass when I tried to lean against the wall and fell
into the confessional...* Nobody noticed. Christmas Midnight Mass is no
place for the sober.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxYZRAowdzc

ROTFL

You're up late ;-)

Waiting the F1 qualification session to start. It's in Austin Texas.
10pm UK time start.......SKY F1 channel.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 19:49:07 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

They should have stayed as slaves.

You should have stayed in the mental hospital, Birdbrain!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) usual sociopathic
bull****:
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowman, Birdbrain's old whore!

On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 12:43:33 -0600, lowbrowman, yet another endlessly
driveling senile idiot, blabbered again:

When I was in college I worked summers for the Dept. of Education, my
first exposure to the office world. I thought the secretaries had some
very interesting friends until I realized they were just discussing the
latest episode of some soap opera, Dallas iirc.

Kissing the troll's arse already again, you idiotic senile old fart?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 19:47:53 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

With 50 billion channels I thought you guys would watch any old ****e?

He could, but the lonely senile old fart from the US prefers having a
conversation with a piece of **** like you! LOL

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the village idiot's,
sick drivel:

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 20:25:41 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

They had 50 when we had 4.

You still have only two brain cells, Birdbrain!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic "wisdom":
"99% of people on the roads are unfit to drive."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 13:44:10 -0600, lowbrowman, yet another endlessly
driveling senile idiot, blabbered again:

FLUSH the senile old farts endless drivel
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 20:25:22 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH idiot's bull****

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) inane crap:
"The car can never prevent the human from beating the crap out of it with a
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 20:59:41 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxYZRAowdzc

My god, gravy in the face! How the **** could something that mild ever
cause a complaint? Some people need to get a life. And the people
employed to read complaints need to learn what a bin is.

And this, of course, coming from the sociopathic idiot who BRAGS about
sending complaints letters to city councils because of every little ****
that he disagrees with! Filthy SOCIOPATH!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson") deep thinking:
"I have never seen a washing machine which can handle a sofa."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 14:06:55 -0600, lowbrowman, yet another endlessly
driveling senile idiot, blabbered again:

Ah yes pup, you are too young to remember Tiny Tim. IT left me with a
vague taste of vomit when the hipsters discovered the ukelele.

Geezuz Christ ...what a driveling idiot you are! No wonder you can relate so
well to the UK idiot!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 20:55:28 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Prison is a stupid idea, if you're sure someone is a criminal and you
don't want him in society, then remove him permanently.

OK, THAT was quoteworthy again, you poor idiot! BG

--
More details from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic
"life":
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Beavis and Butthead! LOL

On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 20:57:55 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH the two idiots' drivel

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange world:
"Someone (a Scotsman) once told me he doesn't bother wiping his arse if he's
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Beavis and Butthead

On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 21:33:46 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH the two idiot's inane ****

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic life:
"For some reason my favourite pastime was destroying (slowly by chiselling)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 20:56:43 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH all the idiotic drivel

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic world:
"I get ****ed off when I have to find tomatoes with the vegetables instead
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 20:59:57 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

You're up late ;-)

Who? Beavis? LOL

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) hilarious endless
blather:

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 21:32:30 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

F1 sux. I prefer racing with more contact, and more variety of cars.

Keep telling Beavis, Butthead! LOL

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) usual sociopathic
bull****:
"Does your dog leave **** everywhere in your house because it hasn't wiped
it's arse? Do you allow it to urinate on people's walls and hedges like
most dog walkers?"
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 10:32:49 -0400, Meanie wrote:

Their punishment should parallel their crime.

I seem to recall reading that Brit's hanged pickpockets in the public
square. While pickpockets were in the viewing crowd picking pockets.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 14:06:55 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqfqW6RJVHw

WTF is that ****e?

Ah yes pup, you are too young to remember Tiny Tim. IT left me with a
vague taste of vomit when the hipsters discovered the ukelele.

Don Ho? He did like Spam dishes for some meals.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Ho
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 22:50:38 +0100,Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

I seem to recall reading that Brit's hanged pickpockets in the public
square. While pickpockets were in the viewing crowd picking pockets.

And your point is?

Try to "think" about it, if it doesn't hurt you too much, Birdbrain!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) endless BULL****:
"If you live for 4 years and die, you wasted 4 years. If you live for 20
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, October 21, 2017 at 3:02:13 PM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 20:33:55 +0100, Bod wrote:

On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 19:55:19 +0100, Bod wrote:

On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 19:40:53 +0100, rbowman
wrote:

On 10/21/2017 10:15 AM, Bod wrote:
On 21/10/2017 17:03, rbowman wrote:

What would you do to someone who stole a TV?

Make them watch it 24/7.

Make em watch endless loops of Coronation Street 24/7.
That'll either make them want to commit suicide or they'll promise
to become an angel.

Sweet Jaysus, a soap opera that been going on for 57 years? While
what
passes for our public TV station loves Brit shows, possibly because
they're cheap, I don't think they ever got into that one. A couple of
episodes of 'Doc Martin' is enough.

With 50 billion channels I thought you guys would watch any old ****e?

Well we've got hundreds to choose from.

They had 50 when we had 4.

Yes, but we're talking about now.

Have we overtaken them like we did with internet speeds?Â* In the 90s, my
friends in the USA had a Mbit when we had modems doing 33kbps.

Dunno, but mine's now 60Mbps down, 18 up.
--
Bod

My brother has 200mbps down and 20mbps up from Spectrum cable. I have a subnetwork bridged into the center's WiFi and at night I get 60mbps down and 12mbps up speeds at night when the network isn't busy. At the hospital I've measured 100mbps down and 20mbps up off the WiFi when I'm there. When I win the lottery or have a gold meteor comes through my window, I'll get a fiber optic line. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Net Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/21/2017 02:08 PM, Bod wrote:
Waiting the F1 qualification session to start. It's in Austin Texas.
10pm UK time start.......SKY F1 channel.

You stay up late for that? I went to one F1 race at Watkins Glen, '66
iirc. Rather boring. I was used to 1/4 mile dirt tracks where winning
depended more on balls than technology.

The local racing scene is outlaw karts:

http://bigskykartway.com/video/

The engine of choice is a Honda 500cc two-stroke dirt bike engine that
you can coax 85 - 100 hp out of. The karts go about 265 pounds but the
minimum weight is 450 pounds. It can get interesting.
Posted to alt.home.repair

F1 sux. I prefer racing with more contact, and more variety of cars.

I'm with you on that. I grew up on outlaw dirt track racing, none of
that fancy F1 or NASCAR stuff. My uncle did the sound system and my aunt
ran the concession stand. He'd slip me a couple of bucks to set up the
speakers and she'd slip me free hotdogs.

Posted to alt.home.repair

My god, gravy in the face! How the **** could something that mild ever
cause a complaint? Some people need to get a life. And the people
employed to read complaints need to learn what a bin is.

I guess it would depend if the gravy was still on the boil... Now if she
got clipped in the side of her head with the frigging gravy boat that
might be a little harsh.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqfqW6RJVHw

WTF is that ****e?

Ah yes pup, you are too young to remember Tiny Tim. IT left me with a
vague taste of vomit when the hipsters discovered the ukelele.

Don Ho? He did like Spam dishes for some meals.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Ho

Tiny bubbles? You had to bring that up? I have heard Hawaiians have some
sort of thing with Spam. I used to make Spam and cabbage as sort of a
white trash comfort food but lately I stick with the cabbage.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqfqW6RJVHw

WTF is that ****e?

Ah yes pup, you are too young to remember Tiny Tim. IT left me with a
vague taste of vomit when the hipsters discovered the ukelele.

Don Ho? He did like Spam dishes for some meals.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Ho

Tiny bubbles? You had to bring that up? I have heard Hawaiians have some
sort of thing with Spam. I used to make Spam and cabbage as sort of a
white trash comfort food but lately I stick with the cabbage.

But I like spam!ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Pork Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

95% of the UK has fibre optic broadband or at least FTTC.
I also get up to 100Mbps down and 33 up on 4G mobile broadband as well.

--
Bod

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqfqW6RJVHw

WTF is that ****e?

Ah yes pup, you are too young to remember Tiny Tim. IT left me with a
vague taste of vomit when the hipsters discovered the ukelele.

Don Ho? He did like Spam dishes for some meals.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Ho

Tiny bubbles? You had to bring that up? I have heard Hawaiians have some
sort of thing with Spam. I used to make Spam and cabbage as sort of a
white trash comfort food but lately I stick with the cabbage.

But I like spam!ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Pork Monster

waves me too.
--
Bod

Everyone should like Spam! ヽ(ヅ)ノ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE

[8~{} Uncle Spam Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod wrote in :

The United States has the highest incarceration rate in the world:

Sod off. You're not a U.S. citizen. We don't care what you think.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqfqW6RJVHw

WTF is that ****e?

Ah yes pup, you are too young to remember Tiny Tim. IT left me with a
vague taste of vomit when the hipsters discovered the ukelele.

Don Ho? He did like Spam dishes for some meals.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Ho

Tiny bubbles? You had to bring that up? I have heard Hawaiians have some
sort of thing with Spam. I used to make Spam and cabbage as sort of a
white trash comfort food but lately I stick with the cabbage.

But I like spam!ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Pork Monster

waves me too.
--
Bod

Everyone should like Spam! ヽ(ヅ)ノ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE

[8~{} Uncle Spam Monster

Only real men eat Spam.

--
Bod

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 22/10/2017 05:31, Doug Miller wrote:
Bod wrote in :

The United States has the highest incarceration rate in the world:

Sod off. You're not a U.S. citizen. We don't care what you think.

Maybe you should care.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 19:06:15 -0600, lowbrowman, yet another endlessly
driveling senile idiot, blabbered again:

F1 sux. I prefer racing with more contact, and more variety of cars.

I'm with you on that. I grew up on outlaw dirt track racing, none of
that fancy F1 or NASCAR stuff. My uncle did the sound system and my aunt
ran the concession stand. He'd slip me a couple of bucks to set up the
speakers and she'd slip me free hotdogs.

Do you have ANY people in real life that will listen to your pathetic old
stories, you senile old fart? BG
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 19:10:17 -0600, lowbrowman, yet another endlessly
driveling senile idiot, blabbered again:

FLUSH the two idiots' blather
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/21/2017 03:35 AM, Bod wrote:
The United States has the highest incarceration rate in the world: It has only 5% of the world's population, but one-quarter of its prisoners.

US law enforcement officers are better at catching the bad guys. Maybe you should send your girls over to our police academies?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 22/10/2017 13:54, Bill wrote:
On 10/21/2017 03:35 AM, Bod wrote:
The United States has the highest incarceration rate in the world: It
has only 5% of the world's population, but one-quarter of its prisoners.

US law enforcement officers are better at catching the bad guys. Maybe
you should send your girls over to our police academies?

U.S. cops learn from British officers? - Business Insider
uk.businessinsider.com/us-cops-learn-from-uk-police-2015-12
7 Dec 2015 - VIDEO: Three similar encounters between police and
knife-wielding suspects raise questions about use of force in the US.

--
Bod

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 22 Oct 2017 16:12:17 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

They are killing your asses everyday, fool!
Not so much here.
LOL

Twin towers? Nothing like that happened here.

That was six years ago. The UK seems to get targeted more regularly.

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic "wisdom":
"99% of people on the roads are unfit to drive."
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 22 Oct 2017 15:29:44 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

US law enforcement officers are better at catching the bad guys. Maybe
you should send your girls over to our police academies?

Depends how you define "better at". Shooting everyone in sight will
probably kill the bad guys....

Birdbrain just HAD to open his stupid gob again! tsk

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) inane crap:
"The car can never prevent the human from beating the crap out of it with a
tyre iron"
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 22 Oct 2017 16:08:26 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

You've got three levels of intelligence in the world: Humans, police, then American police.

You belong to neither, you retrograde, abnormal sociopath.

--
More details from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic
"life":
"I have seriously considered poisoning my father"
(Courtesy of Mr Pounder)
Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod wrote in :

The United States has the highest incarceration rate in the world:

Sod off. You're not a U.S. citizen. We don't care what you think.

Maybe you should care.

Most Americans don't know where any other countries are, nevermind care about them.
https://youtu.be/a0TK_vk-XDM
--

If the citizenry were better educated, there would be an instant purge of ALL elected officials. Especially the Commiecrats. Independents and Libertarians would take over and shrink government down to what it's supposed to be.. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Independent Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqfqW6RJVHw

WTF is that ****e?

Ah yes pup, you are too young to remember Tiny Tim. IT left me with a
vague taste of vomit when the hipsters discovered the ukelele.

Don Ho? He did like Spam dishes for some meals.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Ho

Tiny bubbles? You had to bring that up? I have heard Hawaiians have some
sort of thing with Spam. I used to make Spam and cabbage as sort of a
white trash comfort food but lately I stick with the cabbage.

But I like spam!ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Pork Monster

waves me too.
--
Bod

Everyone should like Spam! ヽ(ヅ)ノ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE

[8~{} Uncle Spam Monster

Only real men eat Spam.

Isn't it dirt cheap left over cut offs of meat? There's a reason the email spam is named after it.

Pork shoulder and ham. The e-mail spam is named after the Monty Python sketch.

Spam ingredients: pork (two different cuts: pork shoulder and ham), salt, water, potato starch (to keep the meat moist), sugar and sodium nitrite.

Pork shoulder is rich in collagen, which gives spam a gelatinous
character.

Cindy Hamilton