Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default lowbrowman, Birdbrain's old whore!

On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 19:06:15 -0600, lowbrowman, yet another endlessly
driveling senile idiot, blabbered again:

F1 sux. I prefer racing with more contact, and more variety of cars.

I'm with you on that. I grew up on outlaw dirt track racing, none of
that fancy F1 or NASCAR stuff. My uncle did the sound system and my aunt
ran the concession stand. He'd slip me a couple of bucks to set up the
speakers and she'd slip me free hotdogs.

Do you have ANY people in real life that will listen to your pathetic old
stories, you senile old fart? BG