Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Concealed carry in America.

James Wilkinson Sword posted for all of us...

On Tue, 17 Oct 2017 23:05:17 +0100, Oren wrote:

On Tue, 17 Oct 2017 19:39:43 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 17/10/2017 19:33, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 17 Oct 2017 06:40:58 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 16/10/2017 19:40, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 16 Oct 2017 17:53:32 +0100, Bod wrote:

My point remains. The guns that you carry to protect you were useless in
that scenario.

Are you being dense on purpose or does it come natural?

A responsible person carrying a gun _will not_ pull a gun and start
shooting at a building, 32 floors up. It endangers the lives of
others. Acquire the target, have it in your sights and know what is
behind it before firing.

And no, the shooter did no have automatic machines guns, ******!

You've reiterated my point that your guns were useless to you in that
scenario.

No. What I said was what a responsible person would have done. Never
fire until you acquire the target in sights and know what is beyond.
Police follow the same rules. Otherwise they would have shot at a
building without seeing the target. Go it? Doubt it.

As for the guns he used, they certainly sounded like an auotomatic gun
to me, but then of course I am not interested in owning a gun and admit
to being ignorant about them.

We know about your Hoplophobia.

Yup, I have an aversion to carrying a gun, like 99% of Brits.
We like it that way.

Who care about you limeys. I can carry a gun on my body, because
hauling a cop around is heavy work. They don't fit in my pocket.

And who'd trust a pig?

Having not met either of you or Oren I would go with Oren.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Wed, 18 Oct 2017 20:15:03 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

And who'd trust a pig?

Having not met either of you or Oren I would go with Oren.

And the pig?

You simply are immune to all hints and allusions, eh, sociopath? BG
ANOTHER fail-safe sign of your sociopathy!

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange world:
"Someone (a Scotsman) once told me he doesn't bother wiping his arse if he's