Posted to alt.home.repair

Default WD-40 More than a water displacement

The question hs been argued forever about WD-40 being a lubricant.
Well, it seems to be even more than that.

https://imgur.com/gallery/NPtZD

I have my prder in.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, October 18, 2017 at 6:26:01 AM UTC-7, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
The question hs been argued forever about WD-40 being a lubricant.
Well, it seems to be even more than that.

https://imgur.com/gallery/NPtZD

I have my prder in.

This is what liberal women are giving their men. It has a warning on the box,
"Will not Fix a Weak Backbone."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, October 18, 2017 at 8:26:01 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
The question hs been argued forever about WD-40 being a lubricant.
Well, it seems to be even more than that.

https://imgur.com/gallery/NPtZD

I have my prder in.

You can also join the WD-40 fan club. \(—¦'Œ£'—¦)/

http://www.mywd40.com/

[8~{} Uncle Loose Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to Ed Pawlowski, Iggy wrote:
Great. The 1 thing it isn't good for.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...t-1147729-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/18/2017 06:25 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
The question hs been argued forever about WD-40 being a lubricant. Well,
it seems to be even more than that.

https://imgur.com/gallery/NPtZD

I have my prder in.

And for the Ladies, a little car wax behind the ears will get her man
every time!

:-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 18 Oct 2017 09:07:39 -0700, T wrote:

On 10/18/2017 06:25 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
The question hs been argued forever about WD-40 being a lubricant. Well,
it seems to be even more than that.

https://imgur.com/gallery/NPtZD

I have my prder in.

And for the Ladies, a little car wax behind the ears will get her man
every time!

:-)

"There's nothing like the scent of Cordite in a woman's hair."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/18/2017 10:54 AM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 18 Oct 2017 09:07:39 -0700, T wrote:

On 10/18/2017 06:25 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
The question hs been argued forever about WD-40 being a lubricant. Well,
it seems to be even more than that.

https://imgur.com/gallery/NPtZD

I have my prder in.

And for the Ladies, a little car wax behind the ears will get her man
every time!

:-)

"There's nothing like the scent of Cordite in a woman's hair."

As I tell my wife every winter Olympic "Ladies with
rifles, always hot."

:-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

T posted for all of us...

On 10/18/2017 10:54 AM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 18 Oct 2017 09:07:39 -0700, T wrote:

On 10/18/2017 06:25 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
The question hs been argued forever about WD-40 being a lubricant. Well,
it seems to be even more than that.

https://imgur.com/gallery/NPtZD

I have my prder in.

And for the Ladies, a little car wax behind the ears will get her man
every time!

:-)

"There's nothing like the scent of Cordite in a woman's hair."

As I tell my wife every winter Olympic "Ladies with
rifles, always hot."

:-)

If you get the Sportsman's Channel there are a few ladies shooting
competition and shows on. The NRA wants to recruit more women for
instruction purposes. There used to be a show on called NRA All Access with
the host: Theresa Vail, former Miss Kansas and 2014 Miss America Top 10
finalist. To me she had a natural sweetness that projected. IIRC she got
into trouble by shooting something out of season and pleaded guilty. They
dropped her like a lead balloon but there are others...

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 18 Oct 2017 10:58:19 -0700, T wrote:

On 10/18/2017 10:54 AM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 18 Oct 2017 09:07:39 -0700, T wrote:

On 10/18/2017 06:25 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
The question hs been argued forever about WD-40 being a lubricant. Well,
it seems to be even more than that.

https://imgur.com/gallery/NPtZD

I have my prder in.

And for the Ladies, a little car wax behind the ears will get her man
every time!

:-)

"There's nothing like the scent of Cordite in a woman's hair."

As I tell my wife every winter Olympic "Ladies with
rifles, always hot."

:-)

A guy at work once told me he dabbed gun oil behind his ears to pick
up dates.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/19/2017 04:03 AM, BurfordTJustice wrote:
http://imgbox.com/jsjdVAqS

Now that will get her a line of suitors!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 19 Oct 2017 10:42:12 -0700, T wrote:

On 10/19/2017 04:03 AM, BurfordTJustice wrote:
http://imgbox.com/jsjdVAqS

Now that will get her a line of suitors!

Wife won't give me permission for some of that. I'm not on the market.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

On Wed, 18 Oct 2017 10:58:19 -0700, T wrote:

On 10/18/2017 10:54 AM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 18 Oct 2017 09:07:39 -0700, T wrote:

On 10/18/2017 06:25 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
The question hs been argued forever about WD-40 being a lubricant. Well,
it seems to be even more than that.

https://imgur.com/gallery/NPtZD

I have my prder in.

And for the Ladies, a little car wax behind the ears will get her man
every time!

:-)

"There's nothing like the scent of Cordite in a woman's hair."

As I tell my wife every winter Olympic "Ladies with
rifles, always hot."

:-)

A guy at work once told me he dabbed gun oil behind his ears to pick
up dates.

I have heard of that and seen a U-tube vid where the guy claimed it was a
cologne... Hey whatever works, guns & titties=ok.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/19/2017 11:38 AM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 19 Oct 2017 10:42:12 -0700, T wrote:

On 10/19/2017 04:03 AM, BurfordTJustice wrote:
http://imgbox.com/jsjdVAqS

Now that will get her a line of suitors!

Wife won't give me permission for some of that. I'm not on the market.

My wife would be standing over me in a puddle of my own blood,
asking me "Honey, how do your reload this thing?", sweetly.