Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Air Ace 2 HP 4 gal air compressor two tank 115 volt

This air compressor pushes out the oil all over the ground. A copper tube
from the head opposite the breather gets so hot it smokes. I have no manual.
Can someone suggest what the problem is? And how to correct this issue.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...t-1145785-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to Pettus Suttle, Larry K. wrote:
May I ask where you bought this compressor and how much you paid for it?

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...t-1145785-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/25/2017 05:44 PM, Larry K. wrote:
replying to Pettus Suttle, Larry K. wrote:
May I ask where you bought this compressor and how much you paid for it?

I think this will clear things up. The reduced shank and the smaller tip size
is there to reduce the chance of tearing the paper or reaming the paper from
around the tapered screw head. if the screw is set to deep or the paper tares
that that reduces that screws hold strength x 65% or more even after finishing
Plus remember paper tape is used to bond two sheets together for strength and
fire proofing as well

Where do you buy your passenger car tire patch plugs?