Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Change Gate Code: DoorKing 4302-111 control box

A neighbor has a DoorKing gate where she wants to change the code.
http://i.imgur.com/Wrac080.jpg

Looks like a Model 4302-111 from DoorKing, Inglewood California.
http://i.imgur.com/aS1MJhJ.jpg4302-111

Can't find the darn right manual at http://www.doorking.com/tech because
that part number is for the "control box", and not the gate stuff I guess.

For example, this is close (maybe)?
http://www.doorking.com/sites/defaul...-13_115VAC.pdf
http://gatestore.com/gate_operators/pdf/DKS-6002.pdf

They're closed now, so I will call 800-826-7493 tomorrow (Email:
) but offhand, anyone here have a DoorKing gate
know how to re-program it?