Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.slack,alt.home.repair

Default I'M GETTING A SWIMMING CESSPOOL

On Mon, 28 Aug 2017 08:50:34 -0700 (PDT), "fake vet Jack G..."
wrote:

On Monday, August 28, 2017 at 8:31:00 AM UTC-7, fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke wrote:
I know I'm responding to an old poast, but what the hell, so here I go.

In Nam I used to swim in the delta, rife with gators. The gaters never ****ed with me cuz they knew I was tougher and meaner than any gawddamned ****in' lizard.
Questions?

Gators???? LOL Maybe some salt water crocs along the coast line.

You caught yer fellow fake vet in another WHOPPING LIE, Jacqui! They
don't even got salt water crocs in the Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam delta!

--
Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.slack,alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Monday, August 28, 2017 at 8:31:00 AM UTC-7, fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke wrote:
I know I'm responding to an old poast, but what the hell, so here I go.

In Nam I used to swim in the delta, rife with gators. The gaters never ****ed with me cuz they knew I was tougher and meaner than any gawddamned ****in' lizard.
Questions?

Gators???? LOL Maybe some salt water crocs along the coast line.

You caught yer fellow fake vet in another WHOPPING LIE, Jacqui! They
don't even got salt water crocs in the Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam delta!

Are you calling me a liar, you slut??

Are you anything BUT a liar, you scrubber??

--
Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant