Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Dynamite Blasting

I am about to have a dynamite blast done within 50-75 feet of our crawl space
foundation and within 35 feet of a concrete slab pad. The builder/developer
has sent a earth beneath structural company to document the before and after
from the blast. Still worries the heck out of me. They did two 600 feet away
and it shook the heck out of the house. Seems like we're screwed no matter
what. Appreciate any body else's experience and what did they get out of it?

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...g-1142101-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 25 Aug 2017 14:44:05 GMT, Buckeye Mike
m wrote:

I am about to have a dynamite blast done within 50-75 feet of our crawl space
foundation and within 35 feet of a concrete slab pad. The builder/developer
has sent a earth beneath structural company to document the before and after
from the blast. Still worries the heck out of me. They did two 600 feet away
and it shook the heck out of the house. Seems like we're screwed no matter
what. Appreciate any body else's experience and what did they get out of it?

Take plenty of photos and videos of your home before the blasting
starts, inside and outside. There was a case in Las Vegas about home
damage from blasting, even at a further distance.

I know you will not see this because Home Groaners Hub filters free
speech.
Posted to alt.home.repair

m wrote:

I am about to have a dynamite blast done within 50-75 feet of our crawl space
foundation and within 35 feet of a concrete slab pad. The builder/developer
has sent a earth beneath structural company to document the before and after
from the blast. Still worries the heck out of me. They did two 600 feet away
and it shook the heck out of the house. Seems like we're screwed no matter
what. Appreciate any body else's experience and what did they get out of it?

Take plenty of photos and videos of your home before the blasting
starts, inside and outside. There was a case in Las Vegas about home
damage from blasting, even at a further distance.

I know you will not see this because Home Groaners Hub filters free
speech.

Do they discriminate against gerbils? ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Furry Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

m wrote:

I am about to have a dynamite blast done within 50-75 feet of our crawl space
foundation and within 35 feet of a concrete slab pad. The builder/developer
has sent a earth beneath structural company to document the before and after
from the blast. Still worries the heck out of me. They did two 600 feet away
and it shook the heck out of the house. Seems like we're screwed no matter
what. Appreciate any body else's experience and what did they get out of it?

Take plenty of photos and videos of your home before the blasting
starts, inside and outside. There was a case in Las Vegas about home
damage from blasting, even at a further distance.

I know you will not see this because Home Groaners Hub filters free
speech.

Do they discriminate against gerbils? ?(?)?

[8~{} Uncle Furry Monster

Yes. Gerbils have a minimal acceptable opinion.
Posted to alt.home.repair

They blasted a mile from uncles house. Lost his catfish pond. Oh well, it was for a state road.

Posted to alt.home.repair

m wrote:

[...]

They should be careful, the Gerbil Lives Matter radicals may occupy their offices. Thousands of them could show up. It would be like a furry carpet covering everything. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Carpet Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 25 Aug 2017 13:32:58 -0700 (PDT), Thomas
wrote:

Lost his catfish pond

That would really **** me off to the highest level of ****ivity.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Lost his catfish pond

That would really **** me off to the highest level of ****ivity.

He was ****ed. My dad died and he Took funds and bought a nicer place down the road. Much nicer. Family are vultures in death. ****ivity is now my word.
Posted to alt.home.repair

I know you will not see this because Home Groaners Hub
filters free speech.

Do they discriminate against gerbils?

Yes. Gerbils have a minimal acceptable opinion.

They should be careful, the Gerbil Lives Matter radicals may occupy their offices.
Thousands of them could show up. It would be like a furry carpet covering everything.
[8~{} Uncle Carpet Monster

... I can see it now - Lemmings Lives Matter
will launch themselves off to a counter-protest ...
Mayhem will surely ensue.
John T.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 25 Aug 2017 14:44:05 GMT, Buckeye Mike
m wrote in

Seems like we're screwed no matter
what.

Bye bye house.