Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Dynamite Blasting

On Friday, August 25, 2017 at 1:39:40 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 25 Aug 2017 14:44:05 GMT, Buckeye Mike
m wrote:

I am about to have a dynamite blast done within 50-75 feet of our crawl space
foundation and within 35 feet of a concrete slab pad. The builder/developer
has sent a earth beneath structural company to document the before and after
from the blast. Still worries the heck out of me. They did two 600 feet away
and it shook the heck out of the house. Seems like we're screwed no matter
what. Appreciate any body else's experience and what did they get out of it?

Take plenty of photos and videos of your home before the blasting
starts, inside and outside. There was a case in Las Vegas about home
damage from blasting, even at a further distance.

I know you will not see this because Home Groaners Hub filters free
speech.

Do they discriminate against gerbils? ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Furry Monster