Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

Default The breakfast club

"David"
Sat, 29 Jul 2017
13:46:52 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message

On 7/28/2017 9:23 PM, JD Chase wrote:

Well, realize that it's a favorite of my generation, people
who were
kids/teens in the 80's, but personally found it somewhat
overrated and disappointing... to each their own, people have
different opinions, differing tastes...

Kids from the 80s need their ****ty little asses kicked from here
to eternity.

Hey! I was one of those kids. That generation doesn't think they
deserved a trophy just for showing up. Unlike this current
generation... Oh, and, most of us know the value of hard work too.

I talk when I swallow.

So many things I could respond to that with, but.. I won't.

http://picpaste.com/B4rjEFK0.jpg - David and Trisha
http://picpaste.com/U5np7XvN.jpg - RIAA love David style

If space is a vacuum, who changes the bags?
Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

its a good way to have a rage attack

Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

"BurfordTJustice" wrote in message news
Sat, 29 Jul 2017
13:46:52 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

How ****ing desparate are you??

Like what?

Bush and Cheney at Breakfast Bob Schmall Woodworking 0 February 3rd 05 07:11 PM
Breakfast Booth joey Woodworking 2 January 5th 05 04:01 PM
What stores sell breakfast trays? Larry G Home Ownership 3 January 9th 04 02:22 PM
Supplier for steel breakfast bar? Max Christian UK diy 1 December 5th 03 04:03 PM
Legs for breakfast bar Gnube UK diy 6 July 14th 03 09:37 AM