Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Miele Front Loader Washing Machine Soap Dish(s) Draining Question

Hello,

Have a few weeks old Miele front loader washing machine.
One of their smaller front-loaders; Model is: Touchtronic W 3048.

Seems to work fine, but-

There is a pull-out drawer on the left that has two oblong
containers for adding Pre-Wash and Wash.

Neither one empties, fully, after the wash is completed.

There is always 1/8 to 1/4 inch of liquid left in the bottom.
Yuk !

Will call Miele about this, but thought I'd ask here first,
as have always gotten such good help.

On inspecting these two containers/reservoirs, it seems to me that there
is no way they could ever empty fully, as all the drain holes, and also
a small stand-tube, are all above the bottom by 1/4 inch, or so.

So how could they ever drain fully ?

(have tried with powder and liquid cleaners)

What am I missing, please ?

Thanks,
Bob
Posted to alt.home.repair
Bub Bub is offline

On 08/16/2017 06:16 AM, Bob wrote:
[...]

It was engineered by a kraut. WTF did you expect?